Gunstar

ESL Outbreak Summer 2016

So already spoken to nick about this, but just making public post. 

Since greg can't play till 9, we were gonna move our game tonight to just after Jamie and Sov 1v1. Spoken to Nick and he said that was ok. TY 

34 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

So already spoken to nick about this, but just making public post. 

Since greg can't play till 9, we were gonna move our game tonight to just after Jamie and Sov 1v1. Spoken to Nick and he said that was ok. TY 

Techincally, you need the permission from the event hosts too but yeah since both captains agree and we dont have a problem with it, the game is rescheduled to be at 9:30 after the 1v1 match.

Other notes: I have told all the captains already, but there seems to be some confusion still about how the group stages work. Each team plays each other twice in the group stages, top 2 teams move on to Semis from each group. If there is a tie, the team with the best Rounds difference will be chosen. The finals will be BO3, the semis are yet to be decided whether BO3 or BO1. 

With sadness, as I informed Gunstar I have an interment service to attend up in York on Saturday on short notice.

I will be back in the evening, but very unlikely at the game time, could literally be anywhere between 8-11pm, as it all depends on when my Grandad feels happy for us to leave, so I wouldn't want to commit to anything on sat eve, even if I could be back on time.

I know our guys would be cool with most days, but could we possibly get the game VS ur nan 2.0 re-scheduled? Perhaps as an exception for the sunday? Or in a weekday?

@Thunder@Rumple Forskin@MrGibbyGibson@Gunstar@Substick@Skill@Robert

22 minutes ago, Lewis said:

With sadness, as I informed Gunstar I have an interment service to attend up in York on Saturday on short notice.

I will be back in the evening, but very unlikely at the game time, could literally be anywhere between 8-11pm, as it all depends on when my Grandad feels happy for us to leave, so I wouldn't want to commit to anything on sat eve, even if I could be back on time.

I know our guys would be cool with most days, but could we possibly get the game VS ur nan 2.0 re-scheduled? Perhaps as an exception for the sunday? Or in a weekday?

@Thunder@Rumple Forskin@MrGibbyGibson@Gunstar@Substick@Skill@Robert

What about today?

After talking to Thunder (the other team captain, he agreed to the reschedule) I have a better idea: Tuesday 8:30pm after the 1v1s? Please can the captains talk to their team members and let me know asap. Thank you.

Just to clarify:

Todays 7 O'clock moved to 9:30 and the 8 o'clock match rescheduled to Saturday at 7:00pm (Yet to be confirmed). The 7o'clock match tomorrow rescheduled to Tuesday 8:30 (Awaiting confirmation). Jamie pc doesn't work, so tonight's match against sovman for 1v1 is also cancelled. 

9:30 tiltboyz vs Tyre slashers are still on as far as Im aware.

Edited by Gunstar

Just thought I'd note it,for some reason the server was REALLY laggy 100 times worse than thew first 2 matches,hopefully you guys can fix it for the next matches.

12 hours ago, Fluxy said:

Since greg can't play till 9, we were gonna move our game tonight to just after Jamie and Sov 1v1. Spoken to Nick and he said that was ok

7 hours ago, Gunstar said:

9:30 tiltboyz vs Tyre slashers are still on as far as Im aware.

12 Hours notice or to say something like ''oh I can't make it sorry''.

+ Your team captain responsibility to make sure all the players know when there playing and what times,and if somebody cannot make it your ment to give 24 notice so a replacment can be found.

or you can just read the forums :D

To be blunt, and not just doing it to publicly shame, but nik honestly has been a poor captain. Lack of organisation, doesn't speak to his players, I haven't even seen or spoken to him on TS for like a week other than when he's AFK muted. When we got made captains it was clear what the responsibilities were and we all agreed with being one, from the go nik has left his team mates puzzled and agreed to reschedules without even asking them - it is a bit meh. At the same time it's ironic that despite none of them being informed by nik all of his team apart from himself turned up for the match. I don't really blame fgt being a bit frustrated, but at the same time the only person to blame is nik - the rules on people not turning up without saying anything in advance were clear, replacements/reschedules are for those who let the hosts know in advance otherwise you will be 4v5.

Back to the games then, I've spoken to all of my team and, other than Liutvi who I'm waiting a response on, they all are fine with Tuesday 8.30 (and I'm fairly certain Liutvi should be available, it's just informing him to turn up). Though on the ESL Outbreak tab it currently says the 5th of July at 7PM - I don't know if you intend for us to travel back in time or whatnot but I've told my team 8.30 after the 1v1s, lel.