Gunstar

ESL Outbreak Summer 2016

all you have to do if they have p2k default is to ask them to change it to usp for the 1v1, not hard to do and  freezetime 0 is just good because you cant have someone see a guy half through a box 1 way  and kill them wallbang instantly as it starts, its just about being prepared for when you facing each other when you spawn on freezetime 0.

On 6/23/2016 at 16:23, Stiqqy said:

:( i wanted to see hades destroy thunder

Could make an exception ;]

18 hours ago, Jamie said:

can our team name be:

the krisstian dragon's asian stiqqy ikky balls

Should be changed, check the ESL page!

As to the freeze time, this was a good point made by a few of you. Thanks for that.

Edited by MrGibbyGibson

Unfortunately, now that the UK has departed from the EU I would like to let everybody know about a few changes that will be happening in the tournament.  We would have liked to keep everything the same but unfortunately we can't ignore the radical change that has been made and thus I will be listing the changes below.

Since the economy has taken a dip, all weapon prices will now be doubled; terrorist will still start with the glock, though Counter-Terrorist's who use the USP will unfortunately have to use it without the silencer since apparently it was too expensive to obtain.  Do not lose hope though, if you donate for VIP you will be provided with the silencer.

All 5v5 games will now only be played on the map dust2.  The metal doors on dust2 will also be changed back to wood since metal is now too expensive

All streaming of the tournament will be done in 144p since it is far too expensive to do it in higher quality.

The 1v1 tournament will now be knife only since providing weapons for both the 1v1 and the 5v5 was just too much hassle.

On behalf of all the tournament organisers, I would like to apologise for the changes that have unfortunately been made, we hope you still enjoy the tournament and we hope that these changes don't effect you or your team much. 

Edited by Substick

**Schedule Update**

Since matches are lasting about 20-30 mins, made a few adjustments. I will speak to all of u who are affected by the change as well to confirm.

Saturday 25th:
Young Gerald vs Sovman 6 pm
Brandon vs Jgreg 6:30 pm
Lewis vs Chris 7:00 pm
Danny vs Mitch 7:30 pm

Sunday 26th:
Fluxy vs Lupha 8:30 pm

Tuesday 28th:
Vemix vs jakob 6 pm 
Kriss vs Toby 6:30 pm
Gavin vs Linky 7 pm

Again, if you can't do the time for real reasons, let me know ASAP.

Edited by Gunstar

26 minutes ago, DannyS said:

I don't know how I can give a 24 hour notice when I don't get told 24 hours in advance :(

I poked u twice and messaged you on steam well before. It's not my fault you were away when I did those as it showed u were online on steam and on team speak. Anyway, it's sorted now. I admit schedules should have gone up much earlier however, I did take the time to message every single one of you to make sure everyone was ok with your times.

Edited by Gunstar

Just now, Gunstar said:

I poked u twice and messaged you on steam well before. It's not my fault you were away when I did those as it showed u were online on steam and on team speak. Anyway, it's sorted now. I admit schedules should have gone up much earlier however, I did take the time to message every single one of you to make sure everyone was ok with your times.

It was 10pm the night before when you poked me. But yea it's sorted so it really DM but I didn't 'cower out' xDxD

Just now, DannyS said:

It was 10pm the night before when you poked me. But yea it's sorted so it really DM but I didn't 'cower out' xDxD

Naaa mate, messaged you before that, the 10pm was probably like the 3rd or 4th one since u didnt reply the previous ones. I also told them you had the prom shit whatever, Lewis probably said you "coward out" so you actually turn up this time :P

13 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

Naaa mate, messaged you before that, the 10pm was probably like the 3rd or 4th one since u didnt reply the previous ones. I also told them you had the prom shit whatever, Lewis probably said you "coward out" so you actually turn up this time :P

Well all I know before I went out at around 6 on the Wednesday is that there was games on Thursday and there was nothing on the Friday yet and I wasn't messaged at all about anything regarding the 1v1 before that. You only poked me once on the night but you poked me like 3 or 4 times a couple of hours before the actual 1v1. You could have messaged me on Steam on the night but I can't really prove that, when I had access to the internet for the first time in about at around 6 on Friday I looked on steam and then you messaged me regarding the 1v1 asking if I could actually make it which I couldn't because I was still out. 

GG guys, nice matches, please check the updated schedule:

*Updated Schedule*

Sunday 26th:
Vemix vs Jakob 8 pm
Fluxy vs Lupha 8:30 pm

Tuesday 28th:
Kriss vs Toby 6:30 pm
Gavin vs Linky 7 pm

The 1v1 brackets have been updated, if you want to check the scores, also you can rewatch the past broadcast if you missed any matches you wanted to watch on: https://www.twitch.tv/outbreakcommunity/profile

Really nice to see the positive feedback from all of you guys, PMing me to say the tournament is going really good. We are open for feedback and I am looking forward to the next few matches of the tournament. A few of you have asked why the event hosts aren't taking part. We would love to, but it's also fun to host. The punctuality and attendance have been mostly superb, so let's keep that up. 

Oh btw, the schedule for round 2 and 5v5s will go up as soon as we are ready.

Edited by Gunstar