Thunder vs Hades 9pm

Sunday 26th:
Fluxy vs Lupha 8:30pm

Tuesday 28th:
Vemix vs jakob 6pm
Kriss vs Toby 7pm
Gavin vs Linky 9pm

*Changed

If you have any problems with the time, contact me ASAP! Although not promising anything, Thanks guys. Also, please try to be there 30 mins before ur match! If previous match finishes early, we will try and get ur match started earlier.

Edited by Gunstar

***First Day Review + Update***

The first day of the ESL 1v1 tournament seemed like a huge hit. We weren't even planning to stream or cast the matches, however you guys wanted to watch it so we quickly set up the stream just before it started. We plan to stream + cast (with 2 casters this time) the rest of the matches since it went so well. I was also really pleased to see that everyone showed up for their matches (no W/O victores), let's hope this continues! 

Oldmike got a comfortable victory over sk1ll beating him 2-0. A close match between Stiqqy and Simi, where it went to overtime on the third match, no one would have seen it coming for the Unseen vs jojo match where unseen performed better than everyone expected but Jojo still won and a clean victory for Robert/Dedoid (just fucking stick to one name) over Lord Vectric. 

Please check the 1v1 brackets to see the full results of the first 4 1v1 matches. (Hover over a matchup to see exact round wins, goes from Rifle>Awp>Pistol map scores left to right)

Notes for the 1v1s:
- Map freezetime will be reduced from 5 seconds to 0 seconds. Thanks Thunder for pointing that out.
- The maps (now confirmed) we are using are: aim_redline (Rifles), awp_inida (Awps), aim_p2000 (pistols) (Played from redline > p2000 in a BO3)

To the captains of 5v5, if you haven't given us a team name or a logo, please do so by the end of the week. We will not be changing them after Sunday.

Also: Looking for people who can stream (+ casting is a bonus) in case we need a backup streamer, if you can stream and would like to help out, please send me a message. Thanks.

20 minutes ago, Oldmike said:

I disagree with setting freezetime to 0, in my opinion 2/1.5 seconds is way better, gives you time to adjust. And about the pistols, if we use aim p2k that will be a disadvantage for people who only play usp-s.

If you are on CT it allows you to use USP if you have it equipped.  Unfortunately you are forced to use P2k on Terrorist.

2 hours ago, Bot_guro said:

LOL what? :3

Bot Guto u need to understand sometimes it's just banter or memes.

1 hour ago, Oldmike said:

I disagree with setting freezetime to 0, in my opinion 2/1.5 seconds is way better, gives you time to adjust. And about the pistols, if we use aim p2k that will be a disadvantage for people who only play usp-s.

freezetime 0 is what we were meant to have from the start and what it was meant to be and it allows the matches to go faster and makes it less boring for the viewers. It's meant to be fast paced and you have to be ready all the time, I think it's better that way. Anyway, let's see how it goes today. About the pistols, p2000 and a USP-s makes for a fair fight imo, they have similar accuracy, one is silenced and one has 1 extra bullet. Also, if people only play p2k wouldn't they have a disadvantage using usp? If you know both then good, you are the better player. From the match that went to overtime, it looked like the matchups were quite fair tbh. We will be sticking to it. Just go and practice p2k, it's really not that hard to get used to.

Edited by Gunstar

3 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

freezetime 0 is what we were meant to have from the start and what it was meant to be and it allows the matches to go faster and makes it less boring for the viewers. It's meant to be fast paced and you have to be ready all the time, I think it's better that way. Anyway, let's see how it goes today. About the pistols, p2000 and a USP-s makes for a fair fight imo, they have similar accuracy, one is silenced and one has 1 extra bullet. Also, if people only play p2k wouldn't they have a disadvantage using usp? If you know both then good, you are the better player. From the match that went to overtime, it looked like the matchups were quite fair tbh. We will be sticking to it. Just go and practice p2k, it's really not that hard to get used to.

Whether freezetime is 0 or 1.5 will not make a difference for the viewers but it does for the players imo. Substick told me T side is p2k and ct side is whatever you have as default pistol as ct. So you could have cases where someone gets to play p2k twice. Although the difference is small between the 2 guns, it´s still noticable. I´m okay with it, just trying to make it all more fair ^^