Gunstar

ESL Outbreak Summer 2016

11 hours ago, Robert said:

I can't play the match today, would be lovely if you could reschedule the match to a later date where we have our full team as two player will be away. :)

Id rather have the match rescheduled tbh, Rumple isnt back yet it seems and a team with 3 subs is kinda unfair, so Im gonna ask Stiqqy's team if they are good with rescheduling the match to next week at a time convenient for all the affected people. 

@Stiqqy @Jamie 

Also, if u wanna sign up for a sub, just send an event host a PM, the signup thread is locked.

As i said yedterday, i wasnt Sure if was goung to be able to play today, and im not. Sorry for this late warning but i need confirmación.

EDIT: I can play! I managed to fix it! Organisers can I play or is it too late or something?

Edited by Storm

Just a quick Update for Everyone regarding wahts happening today:

Matches have been rescheduled with agreement of all captains involved:

Saturday 23rd July

7:30pm - T I L T B O Y Z vs The Tyre Slashers
8:30pm - Simi's Sexual Healing Squad vs Ich Habe Die Input Lag

Would like to really thank Oldmike's team for not taking the easy way out and agreeing for the reschedule because the other team's Captain Simi couldn't make it. Also like to thank Nick's team for starting their match 15 mins earlier as it allowed 2 players to not require a sub that way. Thanks guys.

Also would like to apologise to Tyre Slasher's team as Bard left the game half way through due to a power cut. Consequences will be faced by him in due time. 

Edited by Gunstar