Gunstar

ESL Outbreak Summer 2016

http://www.outbreak-community.com/forums/index.php?/esl-outbreak/

For the people who are too retarded, if you go to the above link, there is a ESL Tournament Page which has all the schedules (RIGHT AT THE TOP WITH DATES AND TIMES AND UR NAMES), results, teams etc. I am gonna repeat this again, I will NOT go and try and find you guys who use retarded steam names or change it every few seconds or give up my time to tell 40 of you when your match is. That's just being lazy as fuck. U can check it yourself with 2 clicks of your mouse. I can't believe after 3 weeks into the tournament people would use the excuse "I didn't see it in the thread" even after me making 2 posts with big Red text saying that it's your responsibility to check the pages and ruin a really hyped 1v1 quarterfinals match. (Oldmike being the nice guy he is didn't want the auto-win so instead the 1v1 match will be rescheduled)

In other news, this week is the last week for 5v5 group stages and a few of you have asked me what happens if there's a draw e.g 2 teams with 9 points who can go through, as stated a few times before, the team with the best rounds difference will be the ones to go through. Also, if you can't make it to your match, do yourself, me and your team a favour and LET US KNOW. We can only prepare a sub if you tell us early. 

I would like to thank everyone who HAS been making it on time and has taken up the responsibility to tell the rest of your team mates and being organised, it will take you far in life. 

19 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

I would like to thank everyone who HAS been making it on time and has taken up the responsibility to tell the rest of your team mates and being organised, it will take you far in life. 

you're welcome 

Edited by nick

So if 4 people on one team are going on holiday soon, you think you would find 4 replacements which are equal to their ranking? I'm not gonna be rude or anything but for the semi-finals or finals could you at least maybe go a bit of range to make the tournament for the actual teams to all be there. Maybe that's alot to ask for but that's just my opinion :smile:

Edited by Rachel

3 hours ago, Rachel said:

So if 4 people on one team are going on holiday soon, you think you would find 4 replacements which are equal to their ranking? I'm not gonna be rude or anything but for the semi-finals or finals could you at least maybe go a bit of range to make the tournament for the actual teams to all be there. Maybe that's alot to ask for but that's just my opinion :smile:

At this point the semis and the finals are still being worked on as to when and "how" we work them. As long as we are noted about who's on holiday and from when to when, we will work on something.

If we aren't notified then you'll enjoy the use of a BOT (BOT Pepe). Or thin virtual air.

-

3 hours ago, nick said:

you're welcome 

insert meme here

-

(potentially) The last week of the group stage, along with the quarta finalz of the 1v1 tournament coming to a close at the end of this week. Rolling from that the top 2 teams from each group of the 5v5 groups will face off in a semi final and then a final to be ran to determine the winner, being ran along side the 1v1 tournament too.

GLHF to all remaining in the 1v1 tournament and all members in your last group matches. Confirmed that COF will not get through group stages (sadface) but is still anyone's game for every other team.

I refuse to play in any more of COF's matches. Sorry. Decision's made. Had enough of all these skidmarks waiting until the schedules up to say that they are busy instead of making the days they are busy known to the hosts beforehand. I absolutely REFUSE to compete any longer. 

:'(

34 minutes ago, UnSeen said:

I refuse to play in any more of COF's matches. Sorry. Decision's made. Had enough of all these skidmarks waiting until the schedules up to say that they are busy instead of making the days they are busy known to the hosts beforehand. I absolutely REFUSE to compete any longer. 

:'(

http://prntscr.com/bw1xgp :>

Not even had an overtime (yet) in the group stages, but so many close matches.