Lewis

Post here and I'll post something nice about you

@Extinct ツ One of the better irish men in the community, there are some who have been, lets say, testing at times in their contribution to the community, especially with the great migration of 2015, but you've shown the lighter side. One of the best for a bit of cheeky BM in matchmaking, convinced you have the 'good eco team, sry wrong chat' binded. There is clearly a nice, welcoming side to extinct which people may not see initially - little things such as the fact that my first few games on battlegrounds were played with you, even tho i was a noob and you had 300h or something, you taught me how to parachute and escape the blue circle, like a patient elder. Not to mention, a loyal CS member who remained committed to playing in the dark days of april+may 2017 before I could return. Keep on gaming and stay around.

@DannyS Echoed with previous, but must stress greatly with this one. A very strong CS player, as such is nice to play with. Soothing voice is calming to listen to, especially in the late evening/early morning games where Danny is always a presence - some good history with this man, from the dumpsters of vertigo to the windows of Assault. One of the few men in this community I can count on the attend the events every holiday, and commit to his matches, as such, is a name which I automatically associate with positivity. Mistaken for being a seclusive member of the community, incorrect, always up for a game. A friendly face to get know, with a nice personality to back him up, stay true danny.

@Pasickle - I didn't like it at the time, but in hindsight it was very impressive how you 1v3'd my teammates and I in the tournament before last, on Mirage, b site, perhaps you don't remember it but I remember it vividly. As such you rose in the category of player value in this previously passed tournament, in a sense there is a nice deal of respect for you which has brewed, and you'll only continue to expand if you stick around. I've been in a few channels with you at times and you seem like a nice person, certainly someone who seems like they've been around for longer than a 2016'er, a person I'd be happy to see more of, a smart man for choosing to play battlegrounds - I also notice you're from North Yorkshire, not only a pleasant man, but a stronghearted one.

@Absolute - I like that you're a cheerful persona, you often join my teamspeak rooms for a quick chat, or message me on steam. It's nice for a friendly face to pop up every now and then. I like your style of counter strike (how you play), its tilt worthy for opponents as we saw in the tournament before last. I believe you just pushed banana every single round on inferno and owned everybody, you have the potential to be one of the greater players in the community if you committed a bit more to the higher level of CS. I've personally had good experiences in my dealings with you, I can't say they've been substantial in the grand scheme of things, but to me you go against the negativity which some in the community attach to you. You seem like a keen individual who would do well in helping organise CS tournaments in the future, one of the few we have left. Keep being proud of your heritage and improving your CS skill young absolute, a fine man.

@Rachel - I like how you've remained a committed moderator to the community for a long time now. You actually qualify to be a veteran of the community as you've served for over 2 years. To me, you come across as one of the core members keeping a considerable bunch of players playing together, especially in the teamspeak server. You've fit in as anybody else would despite being the 'different gender' and despite your young age, seemingly take banter with utmost ease. I appreciate you continuing to play the CS tournaments even though you've perhaps stopped playing the game as much, and also the good memory you had when you sent that private message on the forums. I like people who remember things I said even from a while ago, even if it's not something I need reminding of. You are a nice person Rachel, stay around.

@Jamie - I like the history we have together in the online sphere, together, we make up the OLD of the old in regards to these communities. You've always been a nice guy to me, back in 2010 you'd consistently swap me for not having a mic instead of kicking/banning me. The memories are too many to count: Exploding bennevis' 1 week of work house in Terraria with dynamite, Lena's rage at us, rebelling/rushing the elevator as terrorists with the lion king soundtrack, bhopping the plank and of course spearheading a lot of memes that still live on to this day within the community. Your skill in CS during the golden ages has ensured you're still forced to captain in gathers despite not touching the game properly for a year, much respect for this jimmers. There isn't a man I'd rather have at my side in 2v2 aim maps either, considering we're officially unbeaten in OB. Beyond gaming, i'm proud you're only going up and up in life, once at the mercy of memes for having a few gap years and a wasted talent, you're now one of the hardest IRL workers in the community with clear aspirations and likelihood to ascend the hierarchy within your company. Not to mention you recently passed your driving test. There are few words I can say against you, simply a great man, from enjoying the frequent chocolate bar or packet of crisps, to having dogs, and not cats, roaming the family home. Keep gathering soundboards for my amusement, never quit playing CS and always be a presence, seeing [ming] in a teamspeak channel is an instant joiner for me.

Edited by Lewis