All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Down with the bureaucracy. The Class struggle between OGs and Skids will only end when we seize the means of production. KEEM4REP
  3. all im seeing is JEALOUSY and LUST for power, meanwhile here I am hiring people to make my campaign better and to advise me on what to do and what not to do, smh amateurs these days
  4. also voting some kid in with 23 farming if he wins im speechless LMAO
  5. that face when re p gets changed to honor in ur post and u use the word like a million times
  6. there is one word that pops into my head when i think about candidate mr john akame... and that word is obama for too long the 'skids' of ob have been held down by the oppressive hand of the OGs a vote for akame is a vote for change, a vote to lift the marginalised skids up from the depths of the teamspeak and to bring them to the same level as the ogs, a vote for akame is one that levels the playing field and embeds equality into the tightly woven fabric of outbreak the other candidates priorities are much less honourable than that of mr john akame wist is poised to make devastating neo liberal honor reforms, to cut the honor budget inflicting irreparable damage to the honor economy, mr john akame believes in investment and putting the people first, he would see that the juicy honor wheels stay oiled and spinning eagle simply doesn't have the composure or experience required for the job, he lacks a vision jamie is the most nefarious of all the candidates, he seeks only to line his pockets with runescape gold by entrenching economic inequality and nationalising honor so he can sell it and employ the skids of ob to grind on runescape for petty amounts of honor when they have no where else to turn for it if you care about outbreak community then the choice is clear vote @keemy
  7. @keemy can i be your campaign manager
  8. 10/10 shitpost deserves Representative!
  9. if you wanted to play For Honor with him just ask lol
  10. yeah me too +1 tho been around for ages
  11. Last week
  12. I sometimes wonder why this guy thinks about Rachel a lot. questionable +1
  13. +1 He is an alright guy. Gets on people's nerves sometimes but is pretty chill. He plays with people and sucks at league. Only posting cuz frostie told me
  14. Decent guy haven't known him for long ... hes ginger so -1 jk +1
  15. Nice guy, haven't really known you that long. Bad at gambling and never wins :). +1
  16. Fat annoying ginger, but grows on you over time so I guess +1 (ps. he payed me 5)
  17. Player Name: Toby Date of Birth: 14/06/2000 Age: 18 Country/Location: UK SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76472956 Games Played: Black Desert Online, Overwatch, Minecraft, GTA, CSGO, League Of Legends Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I joined in 2016 where I began to play the "Jailbreak" server that was around at the time. Over time I gradually integrated more into the community by joining the Teamspeak server. After some time I applied for member and continued to play JB. Eventually, due to JB slowly losing popularity and finding interest in other games, I became inactive. As you can see, I have once again become active within the community and am therefore applying to have the member role once again, What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I hope I can bring some decent jokes at times while at the same time some HIGH LEVEL gameplay. Overall, I see myself as a friendly character that justs wants to play some games have a good time while doing so. Tell us a little something about yourself: Well, I'm ginger lets get that out of the way. Secondly, I love to ski and will do so every opportunity given as well as I am currently at university, in my first year, studying Cyber Security and so far I can't say I dislike the course one bit. Currently on a project of my own to learn more programming languages (next html, and C) that will eventually help me reach my goal of: by the end of summer to have created a full-fledged website from scratch. Overall, I am growing my passion for programming and Cyber Security as a whole all the time and I am kind of a nerd when it comes to reading articles on tech . Also a kind of secret thing, I absolutely adore Billie Eilish. Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? Nope, been active on and off for 3 years or so. That's my member app I guess, hope you liked it and thank you for reading
  1. Load more activity