Lewis

Post here and I'll post something nice about you

Just now, Mintlou said:

Hi Lewis

I like how, despite lots of hatred towards you in the beginning of OB, you stuck through and have established yourself as a respective member. You are more liked than people exert. A very smart man, perhaps without the academic grades to merit that title, but there are many forms of intelligence beyond books and exams. Keen to speak your mind and adhere to such views despite hostility by others towards them. A resilient person.

@Wist - I like that you're a fellow University attender. Every holiday we'll return at the same time and you'll sometimes agree to have a game with me which is refreshing. I like that you've started playing Runescape and committed to it, so soon we can play together on some of the harder things in the game. Also that you're a smart guy who one can have a nice conversation with. I respect your organisational and motivational skills, both in academia and sport, you always seem to be doing something at any given time. You've remained a nice presence in the community, doing a lot in your time as co-owner without managing to become addicted to gaming, I envy this skill. A very fine man.

@Oldmike I like that you're one of the smarter players in the counter-strike gaming area of the community. You aren't a braindead fragger like most of us and know how to clutch/out smart opponents. I also like how you follow, and are aware of the pro scene, unlike most people who play CS here, which always makes for a good conversation now and then. I respect how you streamed the games for the tournament in high quality, high production standard, the type of help that often gets overlooked. A calm presence who I once suggested would make a nice moderator to Conor. Keep being chill.

@Kai I like how you pop up on my steam every now and then, even though I very rarely reply to people on it. You are one of, if not the best counter strike players in the community, even if you decide not to try in gathers! Your energy levels are very high, which always serves to lift team spirit - as that encompasses the fact you're a very talkative chap. I like how you're the guy to always try and organise a gather, poking and asking around, the heart and soul of what makes them happen. You've also shown good commitment to the community, expressing interest in running events, before you were even member. You can only improve from here, keep it up kail.

@The Almighty Eagle My knowledge of you is limited, but I know you're a very chill guy to play CS with. The type of guy where it's just nice to have you on the team due to your chill personality and skill, I don't recall you raging and you seem to be able to join in the banter well. This skill which I was very impressed with during the tournament where you were statistically one of the top 5 players. You'd make a fine addition to the community if you pursued such interest.