Gunstar

ESL Outbreak Summer 2016

1 hour ago, Gunstar said:

Would like to really thank Oldmike's team for not taking the easy way out and agreeing for the reschedule because the other team's Captain Simi couldn't make it. Also like to thank Nick's team for starting their match 15 mins earlier as it allowed 2 players to not require a sub that way. Thanks guys.

Also would like to apologise to Tyre Slasher's team as Bard left the game half way through due to a power cut. Consequences will be faced by him in due time. 

It isnt his fault for a random Power cut so there shouldn't be a Punishment for his inconvenience.

And we can we a change in roster JME for Brawler Kappa

Edited by Vemix

Well played to all, some very unexpected results! i dont think anyone could have predicted that the tyre slashes got the rounds they needed to go through, but it most definitely happened.

was fun to cast these two games, hoping for a semi/final cast too :)

5 hours ago, Veng3nce said:

Isn't it a bit harsh to punish someone for having a power cut?

Yeah it's not gonna be a permanent ban from community or anything, he is just proscribed from the rest of the tournament in case he accidentally ruins it for another team because of the uncontrollable powercuts he gets. It's like a competitive match cooldown, if u have explosive diarrhoea you gotta leave that comp to unload, but u still get that 30 min ban for ruining it for the four others, which you will just have to swallow even though it's not your fault. Some people mentioned he "disconnected" and suggested he just left, but you don't always "time out", in certain cases you do disconnect.

2 hours ago, DannyS said:

GG WP everyone. Everyone in group A played very well and probably the closest group we'll ever have in OB ESL History :spooky:

Honestly, I don't think it's gonna get any closer than this, just shows how exciting this tournament has been really especially as a spectator

45c6c15971c744d7928b40e1e1c3e212.png

Unlucky IHDIS for losing it by 1 round, hope u have better luck next tourny. Can't believe Tyre Slashers got exactly the right amount of rounds win/lost minimum to go through, wp to them.

15 hours ago, Gunstar said:

It's like a competitive match cooldown, if u have explosive diarrhoea you gotta leave that comp to unload, but u still get that 30 min ban for ruining it for the four others, which you will just have to swallow even though it's not your fault.

Lmfao, that analogy. +1

Also, wp to everyone in our group, tbh, I was pretty discouraged after those 3 games we lost in a row, but we had  to keep trying, and we managed to end up first, after yesterday's game I felt the need to scream on teamspeak hahaha. gg wp guys! Let's see how it goes against the other teams and against tyre slashers now!

50 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

What a surprise. 

T I L T B O Y Z tilted out of the tourny....

who 

wudda

thunk

it

Brandon was the problem PogChamp

I was the missing piece without me it was just "boys" was a good run.

As a heads up, looking at the statistics for the last game of Ur Nan 2.0 vs Luphas a Virgin, LAV require 11 rounds on their team to go through, no matter what. If Ur Nan 2.0 win against LAV 16-10 or better, Ur Nan 2.0 will go through.

All to play for in the last game :>