Gunstar

ESL Outbreak Summer 2016

1 hour ago, MrGibbyGibson said:

INAPPROPRIATE IMAGES

I was using space bar for the entire tournament *cough*

6654213ad6.png

NEW MOUSE. NEW SENSITIVITY. NEW SEAT POSITION. #NEWSEEN. GONE ARE THE DAYS OF SPACEBAR BOI, WIFESEEN JUST RENEWED ITS MARRIAGE TO CSGO.
I can dream Harold

5v5 Schedule

Wednesday 27th July
7:00pm - Ur Nan 2.0 vs Lupha's A Virgin 

Thursday 28th July (Semi-Final BO3)
6:30pm - Simi's Sexual Healing Squad vs Group B 2nd Place

Friday 29th July (Semi-Final BO3)
6:30pm -  The Tyre Slashers vs Krisstian Dragons Stiqqy Ikky Balls

Saturday 30th July (Grand Final BO3)
Semi Finalist 1 vs Semi Finalist 2

1v1 Schedule

Tuesday 26th July
7:00pm - Danny vs Thunder
7:30pm - Simi vs Robert

8:00pm - Danny/Thunder vs Simi/Robert(Grand Final)

Posting it here as a reminder. Again, tried my best to fit the schedule around you guys, for some it didn't work out, sorry about that :/, there is always next ESL if you can't make the matches. 

1v1 tourny comes to a close today, who will win the Stat-track AK-47 Point Disarray in the 1v1 tournament? Post your predictions below! Will do a strawpoll during matches. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, need someone to stream the Thursday match as Gibby won't be here. If you can stream please let us know so we know who we can work with.

Thanks.

Edited by Gunstar

1 hour ago, UnSeen said:

I was using space bar for the entire tournament *cough*

6654213ad6.png

NEW MOUSE. NEW SENSITIVITY. NEW SEAT POSITION. #NEWSEEN. GONE ARE THE DAYS OF SPACEBAR BOI, WIFESEEN JUST RENEWED ITS MARRIAGE TO CSGO.
I can dream Harold

back story: killed vectric pepe and bertinho (3 silvers) 30 times and killed me 5 times after i got insanely tilted by vectric the monkey

10 minutes ago, Blyss said:

back story: killed vectric pepe and bertinho (3 silvers) 30 times and killed me 5 times after i got insanely tilted by vectric the monkey

I did get fed quite a bit by Pepe...but the following game it was Absolute getting all the eco frags and Rhyse kills - but was I returning to my usual podium of bottom fragger...?

21e4e8ab91.png

OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT.
Faced with the likes of Rumple, Fgt and low-bob Blyss (x2 SMFC + x1 GE ty)...I STAYED STURDY IN THE FACE OF FEAR! #NEWSEENWILLNOTBESTOPPED
Sorry if derailing tournament thread, gotta start redeeming myself after the utter trash that was my performance during the tournament itself. Good luck to all in 1v1 finals xoxo

Today was my favourite day of ESL so far, some amazing matches today (Thunder vs Simi 26-24 on rifles and Simi vs Robert Pistol Map)

It's also sad that the 1v1 tournament has come to an end but it's probably been the most successful competitive tournament in OB, event hosts, players and viewers have all loved it and have gotten really nice feedback from you all. This will definitely be done again in the future.

Let's take a look at the full bracket and how everyone did...

be72d9cc324544b8bfb6a7934795a258.png 

Congratulations to the 1v1 ESL Outbreak Champion Simi for making it to the end and putting in some amazing performances. Hopefully we will get some highlights of the finals out soon. 

Enjoy your OB Champ tag and the Stattrack Ak-47 Point Disarray FT!

giphy.gifmaxresdefault.jpggiphy.gif

5ea39393daa945f68d0145437af274ca.png

40 viewers - that's the most we have had this tournament, let's hope we can continue that during the Semis/Finals too!

Edited by Gunstar

hey guys just wanted to let you all know that i will be unable to make the thursday game since i have a very important appointment ill need to go to 15 minutes before the start of the tourny.

Also saturday is gonna be a big issue since me and pretty much all of the dutch OB folk will be meeting up in Amsterdam.

On 26/07/2016 at 18:29, Gunstar said:

5v5 Schedule

Wednesday 27th July
7:00pm - Ur Nan 2.0 vs Lupha's A Virgin 

Thursday 28th July (Semi-Final BO3)
6:30pm - Simi's Sexual Healing Squad vs Group B 2nd Place

Friday 29th July (Semi-Final BO3)
6:30pm -  The Tyre Slashers vs Krisstian Dragons Stiqqy Ikky Balls

Saturday 30th July (Grand Final BO3)
Semi Finalist 1 vs Semi Finalist 2

1v1 Schedule

Tuesday 26th July
7:00pm - Danny vs Thunder
7:30pm - Simi vs Robert

8:00pm - Danny/Thunder vs Simi/Robert(Grand Final)

Posting it here as a reminder. Again, tried my best to fit the schedule around you guys, for some it didn't work out, sorry about that :/, there is always next ESL if you can't make the matches. 

1v1 tourny comes to a close today, who will win the Stat-track AK-47 Point Disarray in the 1v1 tournament? Post your predictions below! Will do a strawpoll during matches. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, need someone to stream the Thursday match as Gibby won't be here. If you can stream please let us know so we know who we can work with.

Thanks.

Gunstar sorry for the pain but can u delay that game to like 10pm or Saturday coz I'm on holiday and coming back around 7pm friday

2 minutes ago, Brawler said:

Gunstar sorry for the pain but can u delay that game to like 10pm or Saturday coz I'm on holiday and coming back around 7pm friday

No way the game is being delayed till saturday or even later that day Friday, also your playing my team and im defo not playing sat and defo not playing at 10pm friday...

Remember what he said

"Posting it here as a reminder. Again, tried my best to fit the schedule around you guys, for some it didn't work out, sorry about that :/, there is always next ESL if you can't make the matches. "