Gunstar

ESL Outbreak Summer 2016

11 minutes ago, Stiqqy said:

No way the game is being delayed till saturday or even later that day Friday, also your playing my team and im defo not playing sat and defo not playing at 10pm friday...

Remember what he said

"Posting it here as a reminder. Again, tried my best to fit the schedule around you guys, for some it didn't work out, sorry about that :/, there is always next ESL if you can't make the matches. "

Sorry my mistake, how about 8:30

2 hours ago, Brawler said:

Sorry my mistake, how about 8:30

You seem to be forgetting thats its a bo3 and that would take us ages, counting in delays n all that jazz that would be way to late so i disagree with that, 

25 minutes ago, Stiqqy said:

You seem to be forgetting thats its a bo3 and that would take us ages, counting in delays n all that jazz that would be way to late so i disagree with that, 

calm your tits rat, will actually be able to come tonight.

saturday is still iffy.

Semi Final 1 Results

Bans and Picks: (Team 1 = Simi, Team 2 = Thunder Type: Ban/Ban/Pick/Pick/Random)
806b1c9a28a447d7aadef827c2049766.png

First Map: Cobblestone, Score: Simi's Sexual Healing Squad 16-10 Ur Nan 2.0

4660f644bdb34adc946a6dd03eb05436.png

Second Map: Cache:, Score: Simi's Sexual Healing Squad 16-9 Ur Nan 2.0

90b256bc98c247a5b17676a3252333fd.png

Simi's Sexual Healing Squad moves on to the Grand Final 2-0. Congratulation and well played to both teams! The casters did a FANTASTIC job as well (Vengence and Jamie) and extra thanks to Conor for saving the day and streaming as Gibby was away.

Also just a taste of what you missed out if you missed the matches today (Quality limited to what Conor's settings were):

GG to all of you, see you guys again tomorrow.

Edited by Gunstar

lmfao my epic block, I got so nervous, I kept running away from simi because those guys were there but couldn't go too far away because i could've get killed (for what it's worth... ayy). Sorry simi! haha