UnSeen

Member Purge - 04/09/16

This will be the (just less than) two week warning before the following list of individuals will be removed from the member group. This time around, due to the fact we give a warning, we've been more strict on our perception of activity to maintain membership. Popping on TS every blue moon and barely interacting with our community, as well as not checking the forums for updates or information, could have got you onto this list.

If you are on this list and wanting to maintain membership (or just talk it over full stop) post here or contact me privately explaining lack of activity and any intentions of getting back into the OB fray.

• Popey
  • Gibby
  • Allen Snider
  • AlmightyJosh
  • Unicorn
  • Churd
  • Sjnokstaart
  • Rory
  • Yoshi
  • Drake
  • Britten
  • Iszuka

As always, a reminder that if you are going to be away make sure to go here and let us know.

The OB Staff

32 minutes ago, Absolute zero said:

why is Drake in this list? he's been really active recently on teamspeak and on the server too?

well he has got 2 weeks to show staff he is active then I guess. I can't remember the last time I saw him post on the forum or saw him actually integrating with anyone. 

On 23/08/2016 at 20:20, Eraser said:

Rory :'(

On a serious note,  ''Popping on TS every blue moon'' will be as good as it will ever get for me so yeah, go ahead and commence the purge. 

Edited by Rory