Biggles

Away Thread

Earlier today, 8/1/15, my PC's Network card died. The replacement is on its way but its a long delivery meaning I will not be active at all on CS:GO; and Teamspeak. I am expecting it to be here between 14/1/15-18/1/15.

Seen you when its arrived,

-James

Huh, just so you guys don't think I've abandoned you, I'm still here and check the forums frequently. My internet is just a bit shoddy at the moment and it's cutting out every ~15-20 minutes which makes playing games impossible (CS:GO you have to disconnect and reconnect, LoL you have to restart the entire client). And... it also makes TS a bit of a pain since you're in the middle of a conversation and you suddenly cut out (apparently people can hear me swear but I can't hear them, which makes me sad).

So, yeah, still on forums and TS, but won't chat on TS. If you want me, Poke/Steam Message. For problems with the CS:GO server, definitely do still message me as 95% of the time I'll still be able to come on and sort it out.

Peace.

Extinct ツ: Gunstar u there

Gunstar: hey

Extinct ツ: Is there any way u could post for me in the away thread using my name or whatever because my pc died and ill be away until i get a new 1

Extinct ツ: And i cant login to my acc on the forums

Gunstar: Its fine, I will pass this message on there.

Extinct ツ: Ok ty :)

Gunstar: How long roughly?

Extinct ツ: Hopefully less then a month

Extinct ツ: But could be longer

Gunstar: ok

Extinct ツ: Thanks

Extinct away until he gets a new pc.