Biggles

Away Thread

I will just say this.

I have a real life thing this week.

All the windows on my house are going to be changed, so I will be gone when the workers are here.

It will take up to a week, so I hope this is okay :).

I will be a bit active on the forums, but I won't be in-game this week. I will say more when I know more, just gotta see how far they have got tomorrow.

SlayerX

I may be away for some days, got some personal issues to deal with. I'll still be on TeamSpeak, Forums and others when I am free and such but if I'm not, you know why.

My activity on the server and ts is going to disappear totaly in the weekdays, idk how long but i will be on forums as usual and i will play as usual in the weekends due to national tests which i gotta focus on.

Dear staff if this is going to affect my member at all please let me know and i'll figure something out, thanks!

Okay guys... So recently I have got my exams back... I didn't do too well so I may be on the server occasionally when I have time... But my priority right now is to revise and prepare for my exams.. Sorry if you guys miss me... I know you will ;)

Have a good time guys, not too much whilst I'm gone tho

P.S. I have no clue when and how long I will be off outbreak for so hang on... I will be back :)

I will be on holiday for 10 days from the 28th March - 7th April..... I think that's the dates

Edited by Guest