Biggles

Away Thread

If you plan on going away on holiday or just taking some time off, please tell us here and it'll ensure your membership doesn't go anywhere, and please refrain from making a new thread to do so as it clutters up the forums

xxxx

Lets try to make this thread seriusly.

Im going away for the weekend.

i will be less active at the moment, one of my classes has resurfaced so i need to do rework for it :/ i will be on every now and then till the end of june and then it will be sorted :)

Hatchyyyy :3

<3

I'm going to play less on CS:S now, probably 1-2 twice a week for 2-3hours. Reason is that I'm going to focus more on other games that I still have to finish ( there's a lot, cba to name them all ). Will still attend to every event if possible though!

And if you reaaaaaaaaallly need me on the server for some reason, invite me to the game and I might join ( depending on what I'm doing at the time ).

Off to wimbledon, back on tues/weds

celebrating end of exams yo

Start of the holiday has been really busy for me, im off to spain for 10 days, ill be back on the 8th, no one should need me really

Start of the holiday has been really busy for me, im off to spain for 10 days, ill be back on the 8th, no one should need me really

gets admin, fks off 2 spain