Biggles

Away Thread

1 hour ago, Rory said:

So yeah, going to take a long break from OB.  

Got a new job that I'm looking forward to, I go through these phases sometimes where I'll just drop my social life and everything else and go recluse mode with my computer but this time it has went on slightly too long. 

Think this is a good opportunity with the new job to regain the focus I lost since I joined OB, it was really fun while it lasted and I've met people on here I'll never forget but I need to take a long hiatus I feel.

I'll probably check in and see how things are going and who is about in about six months but I'll see hows things go, I know this seems a bit drastic but yeah, I think this can only lead to good things. 

I'm going to chill on TS tonight and maybe do a few mixes but that is about it from me, hope you enjoyed what I brought to the table. 

Peace xo

:( Pls don't go...

Understandable tbh, do what you gotta do, miss u.
I'm around much less these days, focusing on gym and my dancing so I can impress other men.
Would be on TS a little more if I had a mic to go with these headphones, may sort that out soon.

Think once I'm done no lifeing dark souls I'll be focusing on my reading more than gaming.

Ah mate I hope I catch you before you go. You are a genuine cool guy to hang out with on TS. I work full time and I have an important job but I still have time to be a part of OB so it doesn't mean you have to never come back you know.

As my post was deleted in what seems to be a roll-back, I wanted to post this again.

I should have written this sooner, but I suppose I never got around to do it.

I've been busy with repetition in school for my upcoming exams, we have all sorts of preparations we need to make before we graduate, so my social life is completely booked at the moment. When I've actually had the time to play, I played with some close irl friends instead.

Not only that, but I decided to replace my desktop, but the new one should arrive today. 

Since school ends next Thursday, I will probably start popping in on the server and TS again.

Miss ya'll <3

Allen

EDIT: Gonna miss u rory </3

Edited by Allen Snider

On 12 May 2016 at 21:18, Brawler said:

Hello guys! I just wanted to say that I wasnt on on the 12th of May because someone had ddosed my wifi off and so I couldnt do anything, however it's fixed now :)

For the love of God... Read what daffy put. This is used for members to post what is happening so they don't get purged, you won't get purged for going for one day. It's also so the familiar faces in ob can tell everyone where they will be for the next few weeks...