Biggles

Away Thread

Unfortunately my graphic card died a few hours ago so I won't be able to play CS GO or much else for the next few days :(. Ordered another card (which is far better than my old one :D) which will be delivered in the next few days :D, cya all on CS GO in a few days :D. PC is still work with onboard graphics so I am still around on steam etc :D, just can't play much.

As per usual, I am super busy. I am trying to get on but its a difficult ask, as the only time I can get on usually is the evenings and I am so tired by then it just becomes a chore rather than enjoyment. Obviously I can only push my inactivity so far, but I would appreciate it if I could keep my member until I find some time to play. Apologies!

Hey peeps as some of you know I was off work with a bad back and had nothing better to do than spend most of my time on my computer which I don't regret.

However I am back at work now and working away in Bristol for the next couple of weeks at least. I am seriously debating buying a laptop and getting hooked up to the hotels shitty WiFi though but if not I will catch you guys when I am next home. :mrgreen:

Moved from General Chat to here, sorry but posts like this should be posted in this thread and not in a separate thread. ~Gunstar

Hey peeps as some of you know I was off work with a bad back and had nothing better to do than spend most of my time on my computer which I don't regret.

However I am back at work now and working away in Bristol for the next couple of weeks at least. I am seriously debating buying a laptop and getting hooked up to the hotels shitty WiFi though but if not I will catch you guys when I am next home. :mrgreen:

Moved from General Chat to here, sorry but posts like this should be posted in this thread and not in a separate thread. ~Gunstar

enjoy bristol

hey i will not be online alot since today because i am ill as fuck i can't eat and i don't know why everything want to coem staight out sorry guys hope to see you ppl in a few day's again