Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

ESL ONE OUTBREAK

Not sure when the final is but Cheesepuff told me it was this weekend, but I'm away until sunday evening

lol they still have to finish the semi vengence and the map is gonna be played next week it will be next weekend or maybe later.

ATTENTION.

The the third map, which will be overpass, is going to need to be moved, this is because I can't make it for the reasons I mentioned before hand.

Looking for it to be played on this coming Friday night so thats the 20th.

Thanks

Going to have to move the third map AGAIN. sorry but I kind of knew how busy I was going to be this week, why I was pushing for it to be done at the time.

Basically, it's going to have to be next week sometime, maybe Monday maybe Tuesday

Right OK this should be final, I got my shit sorted. So Thursday night for the 3rd map which will be overpass. I know I haven't given much time but i have had to make sure I can play and it's been a bit up in the air this week. If this doesn't suit it can be moved to Friday.

All things permitting i am hoping the finals will be Saturday after that so Saturday the 5th, starting at 7PM

Thank you for your patience