Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

ESL ONE OUTBREAK

Disappointed that even when people know that there will be a possibility of 3 maps and that they can go on for HOURS, people still agree to play. Like really?!

Someone is jelly? hello? besides don't blame it all on raichu because i had to go aswell becasue the time is even later here in Sweden.

This is why the games should be on a friday/weekend but i understand like Fluxy said some people have social lives :)

you can't really expect people to play for 3h in a row

If you agree to play a bo3, and all three maps are 16-13, 16-14 or whatever, some even into double OT like the second, then it's gonna be 3 hours long

I understand that the 50m delay caused people to have to go (ended 9.40pm)

but should the game have started BANG on time - which it didn't because when will that ever happen, and the third map was played out, we could have finished even later than we did

Disappointed that even when people know that there will be a possibility of 3 maps and that they can go on for HOURS, people still agree to play. Like really?!

Someone is jelly? hello? besides don't blame it all on raichu because i had to go aswell becasue the time is even later here in Sweden.

This is why the games should be on a friday/weekend but i understand like Fluxy said some people have social lives :)

Did i say i was blaming it all on Raichu? No i didn't lol...

I guess that response is to be expected from you anyway

you can't really expect people to play for 3h in a row

If you agree to play a bo3, and all three maps are 16-13, 16-14 or whatever, some even into double OT like the second, then it's gonna be 3 hours long

I understand that the 50m delay caused people to have to go (ended 9.40pm)

but should the game have started BANG on time - which it didn't because when will that ever happen, and the third map was played out, we could have finished even later than we did

And I understand what you are saying, but let's be honest it's a fun tournament within our community and some people, especially the younger ones, won't always have time to dedicate 3 hours at a time to play and then play a third map right after. I wouldn't have minded the game to be played right after, but I also understand that Raichu couldn't play.

Did i say i was blaming it all on Raichu? No i didn't lol...

I guess that response is to be expected from you anyway

Just remember that this tournament is for fun and what do you mean by "I guess that response is expected from me?......

ladies please.

It was a great 2 maps, and I think we can all agree that that second map was the highlight of the tournament so far, easily one of the closest games I have ever played.

I understand what you are saying, we had massive delays at the beginning but stuff like that is out of our control, people were having technical difficulties as I understand. Anyway, the third map which will be OVERPASS is scheduled for Wednesday the 18th @ 7PM. The winner of that game will go into the finals against the ChanningTaters.

Also, Keiji replaced Lupha for the first two maps and in the pursuit of consistency I think he should play the 3rd map as well even if Lupha is here. After all a BO3 is meant to be one continuous match and had we gone to the third map he would have played. This is obviously not a permanent replacement ofc.

Thanks