Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

ESL ONE OUTBREAK

Lupha hasn't completely vanished from the planet :D, I could ask him if he still wants to play since he was part of the team in the first place :D. But whatever works best really :).

Has played in barely any of your games and replaced most of the time. I wouldn't see him as part of the team nor deserves an end prize.

The most realistic here is Keiji as he has replaced lupha twice(?) I think. He would be the one who would be deserving of a prize if the team was to win.

It's going to be 2016 sometime. I do apologise for this but I'd rather take the time and do it properly that rush it and do it badly. Also it's a bo3 not 1 map Lewis so nt bro.

Fact is most people wanted it done on weekends which is the time of week i can do the least + I hadn't been able to get many people to agree on a date so we are just going to post pone it till the new year.

It hasn't been forgotten about don't worry.

Thanks guys

Actually there's only one to be played.

I'll admit, I kind of forgot about this. That's my bad.

SO

I prepose Saturday the 20th to get this thing finished off. We will need to replace stikey cause he gone so we will need some around LE to fill that.

Let me know if you can't do then. Ty

I'm slowly ranking back up to LE

LE>MG2 MG2>MGE

Although i'm pretty inconsistent, so i may not be particularly ideal to replace Stiqqy.

Edit: Nvm, it's on my birthday so i don't think I would be bothered anyways xD