Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

ESL ONE OUTBREAK

HELLO EVERYONE

WELCOME TO

wv6IqmX.jpg

This is Outbreak's first official Inhouse CSGO tournament and its shaping up to be alot of fun! The sign up is completed and the teams have been compiled but more on that later.

Structure

The layout of the tournament is simple. 4 teams, 8 games and a £50 first place prize pool to play for.

In the group stages each team will play the other 3 over a series of best of 1s, the maps will be decided via active duty map veto between the two captains before each game.

1 point is scored for every round won in the group stages, these will be pooled and once all teams have finished their group matches the team with the lowest total will be evicted from the tournament.

The teams that came second and third out of the groups will play a best of three to decide 3rd place and the winner will go onto to take on the first placed team in the GRAND FINAL. (which is also a best of 3)

The winning team of the event will be awarded a value of £50 in skins of their choice divided equally between the team. In other words, each member of the winning team gets to choose one or two skins equaling the value of £10.

Captains

Each team will be allocated a captain based on their rank, standing in the community and knowledge of the game. The role of these captains is to first, be a contact point between the hosts and the team. We are not going to run around looking for 10 before every game, it is the captains job to find and account for his team or find out where they are otherwise. As a captain it is also your responsibility to make sure your team knows all the maps. If someone on your team admits they dont know a map, take time to go through the calls and strats with them.

Teams

The teams were decided on by the hosts and are as follows

(Teams can be renamed as you please, get creative! If the captain just lets us know the team name in a few days we will change it here)

Suspocios Plays:

Jackpot ©

Unseen

Brandon

FLASH

Revilla

FluxyBOYS:

Fluxy ©

Mintlou

Lupha

Substick

Yoshi

Social Justice Warriors:

Thunder ©

Raichy

Chris

Extinct

Absolute

Channing Taters:

Vengence©

Weezy

Eraser

Stikey

Blyss

On a side note, if I here of any excessive toxicness in any teams there will be penalties.

Casting

The games will be cast on the Official OB TS, the group games will be cast by a variety of people with the finals being casted by the best pair.

What now?

Now, I need all the captains to go away and meet with their team, if you don't know them get to know them. You will together or you will lose together.

I want the captains to talk to their teams to figure out what dates their team cant make and get back to us so we can plan the games.

Full schedule of games will be posted here once all teams have been contacted.

Ask questions below or over steam.

Thank you!

GAMES:

8PM EVERY NIGHT

Thursday 22nd: FluxyBOYS vs NoBuddies. Casters: Vengence & Eraser

Friday 23rd: Suspocios Plays vs Channing Taters Casters: Fluxy & Thunder

Monday 26th: FluxyBOYS vs Suspocios Plays Casters: Vengence & Thunder

Tuesday 27th: Suspocios Plays vs NoBuddies Casters: Eraser & Fluxy

Monday 2nd: FluxyBoys vs Channing Taters Casters: Thunder & Hades

Tuesday 3rd: Channing Taters vs NoBuddies Casters: Fluxy & Hades

The semi finals! Which will be a BO3 between FluxyBOYS and NoBuddies to secure a place in the final! It will take place on Wednesday the 11th of November @ 7PM

outbreakcommunity.png

Results:

FluxyBOYS vs NoBuddies: 16-12

ChanningTaters vs Suspocios Plays: 16-10

FluxyBOYS vs ChanningTaters 12-16

FluxyBOYS vs SP 16-10

ChanningTaters vs NoBuddies 13-16

Edited by Guest

"On a side note, if I here of any excessive toxicness in any teams there will be penalties. "

In order to circumvent this rule, I'm offering the services of myself as a professional griefer. I'll find out phone numbers, call people mid-game, spam on WhatsApp and Steam etc. Will accept skins - 100% been griefing for over five years now, so am experienced in the field. Confidentiality guaranteed. Prices start at 1 key per player per game for full grief.

Thanks,

Venga