Sign in to follow this  
SonyTwan

Homosexuality

Lul. Can't imagine this going well.

I'll give my true thoughts:

1) I honestly don't have many problems with it, regardless what my personality is here I like to think I'm quite empathetic and considerate irl. I don't mind two gay people getting married or being together.
2) BUT - I will look twice and be more like WAT if I see two guys kissing in a club or even walking down the street holding hands. That may just be a rarity thing rather than the actual concept itself though.
3) Although I'm fine with thinking about marriage/relationships I don't like / think it's normal two guys having sex, again to counter though, may just be the fact that I'm straight and it's not my cuppa tea.

4) It's inescapable that it's a peculiar thing. If you look at the animal kingdom - although you may see some homosexual activity, it's usually just an assertive/dominating display. Very rare or even proven?? That animals have homosexual relationships. The animal kingdom works through reproduction - if everything and everybody turned gay, then everything would die out. It's something that's specific to humans and therefore always questionable.

Same shit with vegeterian, people free to do what they want at the end of the day. But as much as some people may say it's absolutely fine, I think there's only so far you can support something while you're the complete opposite of it.

TUNE

Edited by Lewis

Everyone in the world is gay but me

Nah in all seriousness (even though the above statement is totally true am I right) people should be accepting of sexuality... It's 2017 for fuck's sake, why do people care what others do with their life if it doesn't personally affect them? Does anyone care what someone twangs the turkey to behind doors? Not that I know of, so why should people care about sexuality? Love is love, and people need to grow up and stop being so arrogant... My parents raised me to believe homosexuality was wrong, but I found otherwise. The majority of homosexuals I've met are actually incredibly friendly and outgoing, which is quite neat, don't know if it's related to sexuality at all though, could just be coincidence! 

Edited by Revan The Dragon

Don't care, actually used to hang out with a group of friends which consisted of 1 gay, 1 lesbian, 2 bi girls, a straight girl and me. Another close friend also came out as homosexual a few years ago and I never thought of him differently

And btw nt furry guy keep wanking to dragons lololol @Revan The Dragon

A good friend of mine is gay, I don't mind it,

but what I can't stand is mincing, where the gay guy turns camp, changes how he speaks a flutters around, even my gay friend can't stand that, he's just a normal bloke but puts his willie in a different hole lol.

13 hours ago, SonyTwan said:

Thoughts?

No but on a serous note I don't mind the faggots(every hole has gold:wink:) as long as i don't see a whole group of pink monkeys infront of my street screaming for rights.

In my opinion gays are extremely mistreated in the modern society. They get picked on for liking the same gender which is absolutely disgraceful, and the fact people find that sort of genre of bullying funny confuses me greatly. Gay being used as a derogatory term should be frowned upon as should the word "faggot" as this could really offend someone and it's really just not fair. It should be treated the same way racism is because it's a bigger problem then you think.

Edited by Pasickle