IrishChamp

Roast Me! Outbreak Edition

My selfie

0oXo3V1.jpg

I took this earlier with a bit of a hang over after a messy Halloween party last night.

The roasts

Roast-Chicken1.png

On 10/27/2016 at 18:11, IrishChamp said:

Do your worst

TUac1Ga.png

Irish, you remind me of my retarded friend at primary school. You have the same hair and monobrow. These days he has become a bit of a hipster and I imagine if you stick with us you'll become some kind of hipster.

On 10/27/2016 at 18:21, ItsInsurgent said:

166357_117220398349511_1700868_n.jpg?oh=

Insurgent, you're not even trying. Please retake the photo with a leather jacket and chainsaw.

On 10/27/2016 at 18:57, SonyTwan said:

muOz9Vj.jpg

Sony, Do you have any nieces or nephews? because you look like a young pedophilic uncle. Small bit of face stubble and never wearing many clothes.

On 10/27/2016 at 20:09, Jak said:

InNmrx1.jpg

Jak, you are both a terrible alcoholic and a terrible costume maker. If someone were to ask me who you were I wouldn't hesitate to tell them you're a complete oxygen thief.

On 10/27/2016 at 19:54, VENGA BUS said:

z7LBmmC.jpg

@Chris Lord Don't want to leave this out, however I'll hold back a little because the subject of the image didn't post the image. Either way we all know who this is and how ginger he is. With the hair style in this picture you remind me of Kyle Broflovski.

On 10/27/2016 at 20:31, ҉NuclearGamer said:

Vh5aBqh.jpg

Nuclear, you look like a failed attempt at combining bugs bunny and pluto the dog.

On 10/27/2016 at 20:37, Liutvi Mestan said:

12241549_1724956724401021_25584364312008

Liutvi, I am overwhelmed by how cool you look. Save some of those candy sticks for me you scruffy bastard.

On 10/27/2016 at 21:12, VENGA BUS said:

Vs9lZnI.jpg

Venga, I've seen this before and I still have no idea why you're doing this. The photo is taken from a standing position, which to me implies everyone else is standing and you're just some fuck whit on the floor.

On 10/27/2016 at 22:48, Brawler said:

BjGtMsB.jpg

Brawler, Irish asked for photos that weren't too flattering and you managed to do that perfectly. You found your worst angle and went with it, I respect that.

On 10/28/2016 at 09:34, gaffeR said:

aUk7MFu.jpg

Roast me bitches.

Gaffer, the word "cum" is clearly visible in the reflection of your left eye, but this isn't the first time you'd had cum in your eye. Not the best roast but looking at all the other roasts I was a little short of ideas.

These are shit.

TUac1Ga.png

Eyebrows look painted on. Couldn't look like more of a twat if he tried, look at that stern look, what a fucking try hard faggot. Taken in his bathroom to avoid us seeing the fields of weed that are being grown in his other rooms to keep his family out of poverty. Only malnourishment from a famine could make someone's face look that retardedly square.

166357_117220398349511_1700868_n.jpg?oh=

No.

muOz9Vj.jpg

All I ever here about from him is his gay dancing, I hope he trips and does his face in, it'd probably be an improvement. Craves attention by pretending to cast doubt over his sexuality, resorts to micspam and childish behaviour because he actually has autism and no idea how to communicate.

z7LBmmC.jpg

SO FUCKING SEXY <3.

InNmrx1.jpg

Ironic because the cardboard hat represents the echo chamber this sad cunt lives in, can't put up with opposing opinion or people that annoy him on the internet. Stop being such a crybaby and grow up you rotten child.

Vh5aBqh.jpg

No.

12241549_1724956724401021_25584364312008

Literally unroastable.

Vs9lZnI.jpg

Nice joke asshole, I know you think you're funny doing the whole squat thing, but when your main source of amusement is laughing at edgy geopolitical memes with a jobless autist on the internet you know something is wrong with your life. You'll probably die of alcohol poisoning in this position.

0oXo3V1.jpg

Too busy mapping to shave.

15 hours ago, Rory said:

why the fuck do you have that filter? are you a 16 year old girl lol

15 hours ago, Sniffles said:

7964204621.jpg Roast me cunts! appearance or personality I don't care.

Behind the dog filter Rory, is his rotting nose which has been completely malformed from the constant awful sound he makes down his mic with it.