IrishChamp

Roast Me! Outbreak Edition

2 hours ago, Jak said:

InNmrx1.jpg

Those gypsy brows on irish. Holy fuck. How many times a day do you need to shave the middle bit?

Your attempt at facial hair looks like you handed one of your drunk mates a magic marker and said "Fuck me up"

Also lay off the beers, you're twenty odd years of age and already turning into a fat cunt of a middle aged man. 

1 hour ago, Liutvi Mestan said:

12241549_1724956724401021_25584364312008
venga you look so beta that your probably too shy to take a wank 

That hair is gayer than SonyTwan's browser history. You act like a hard man but you look like a complete fucking ponce.

1 hour ago, VENGA BUS said:

Vs9lZnI.jpg

i can't roast gopnik. Here is fellow men for dance rave party (not homosexual dance rave)

Are you hiding the extra chromosome under that desperate attempt at a fringe?

17 hours ago, Brawler said:

BjGtMsB.jpg

Didn't you see me tell off Insurgent for posting a photo of himself when he was 7? No childhood photos please.

7 hours ago, gaffeR said:

You look like 1 of those kids who has been raped by his uncle, the ones that turn emo then gothic, too the point where self harming isn't helping anymore and you may as well kill yourself. Rip little boy.

aUk7MFu.jpg

Roast me bitches.

You've got more chins in that photo than there are people willing to put themselves through more than 30 seconds of your "Singing in the car" torture session.

Gaffer told me not to tell anyone but this is the perfect opportunity as it's clearly obvious from that photo... He got pulled over by the police not long after he passed his test because he wasn't high enough above the steering wheel, and after measuring his height the officer told him that he should be using a booster seat because he falls (only just) under the minimum height requirement for an occupant of a vehicle to sit unaided. He said that he tried the booster seat but couldn't reach the pedals unless he had the car seat too far forward to be comfortable!