Chus

3 Minutes of the Game of Thrones Cast Being Disappointed by Season 8

I so far thought season 8 has been good but it seems reviews and what not say otherwise. The fact that the actors themselves aren't massively happy with the ending really makes me worried we are going to be let down. Knowing GoT, the season can go either way, but I just hope it has a good ending.

THAT FACE WHEN HBO AND GRRM ASKED FOR 10 SEASONS AND THE DIRECTORS SAID NAH ITS FINE WE CAN DO IT IN 8

THAT FACE WHEN HBO AND GRRM ASKED FOR 10 EPISODES AND THE DIRECTORS SAID NAH WE'LL DO 6

THAT FACE WHEN HBO GAVE DIRECTORS UNLIMITED BUDGET AND WE GOT THE MOST WELL ACTED POLISHED TURD EVER MADE

THAT FACE WHEN DIRECTORS WERE PREPAID AND ARE JUST SHITTING NONSENSE OUT CAUSE THEY CAN'T BE BOTHERED ANYMORE

very sad that we wont be getting anything like GoT again for a while

The cinematography is fucking 10/10, special effects 10/10, MUSIC 11/10, CGI 10/10. It's like a full blown high budget film.

Except the fact it's ruined by the fucking horrible story telling.

Season 1-4/5 Tyrion is witty and smart, season 6-8 he's full blown retard and spends the majority of his scenes going "lol no dick Varys"

Jon is RETARD and is basically a side character at this point.

Jaime's Story Arc - POINTLESS

I could go on forever.

bf93687447a3f71d0f7341f0b1aca81f.png

On 15/05/2019 at 17:07, Oldmike said:

Watch up until season 7, then stop. ?

edit: I could write better dialogues with my broken English for some of the episodes smh...

Honestly didn't really even want to post about got I'm so dissapointed in what they did with it. 

So many arcs ruined in a few episodes..