M1nt-l0u

Oh yeah CoD is a joke, old textures, overpriced resold garbage. - OB about a year ago

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

watchin u fools buy a new £30-50 game every alternate month, playing it for about 25 hours then repeating the cycle is pretty amusin

pls just stick to CS

If we can afford it whats the problem? i work for my money and i can buy what the fuck i want when i want, not listen to some retard like yourself because you find it amusing.

You're old news lew, just crawl back in the hole bro.

Edited by gaffeR

1 hour ago, gaffeR said:

If we can afford it whats the problem? i work for my money and i can buy what the fuck i want when i want, not listen to some retard like yourself because you find it amusing.

You're old news lew, just crawl back in the hole bro.

It's amusing cos u spend the little money u earn on retarded stuff bro

survival of the fittest

@gaffeR You shouldn't buy it, because you are supporting the way they create games. You should be pissed at companies like Activion as they rip you off as well... I fully understand why you think it's worth it, because in the end you have hours upon hours of entertainment in front of you. But deep down there you should know that 60€ or however many £ you paid for it.

It's kind of like going to the cinema, just to see your favorite Youtuber.