M1nt-l0u

Oh yeah CoD is a joke, old textures, overpriced resold garbage. - OB about a year ago

At first I too was wary of the new game, I watched some reviews online (both paid and honest), played in the beta and have had many conversations whether they've ruined the franchise and if by the last game even if they do make a good game can people forgive them for being money hungry and putting the feedback from consumers second to DLC,  my decision is that unless there is a completely new management / new heads in the studio who know how it feels to watch a massive franchise turn into dust that only gets brought up in conversations that involve games that have gotten worse the more they're produced, and for that reason I will not be buying Sonic Forces.

8 hours ago, Stiqqy said:

EA removed microtranactions from the game, no longer able to purchase crystals, the game has potential yet.

DOzCU5wV4AAwFT4.jpg

this isn't big

they couldn't get away with the level of exploitation they wanted

so they're going to wait a bit and turn them back on at slightly less obnoxious level of exploitation

what a victory wow

all the while they get even more free advertising

dHbILWB.png

hmm :thinking:

55 minutes ago, Chris Lord said:

this isn't big

they couldn't get away with the level of exploitation they wanted

so they're going to wait a bit and turn them back on at slightly less obnoxious level of exploitation

what a victory wow

all the while they get even more free advertising

dHbILWB.png

hmm :thinking:

Yeah be interesting to see how the game develops going forward now, its inevitable that they will bring back lootcrate purchasing with money for cosmestics, they won't get away with tieing it to progression.

1 hour ago, Stiqqy said:

Yeah be interesting to see how the game develops going forward now, its inevitable that they will bring back lootcrate purchasing with money for cosmestics, they won't get away with tieing it to progression.

of course they fucking will tie it to progression?

45 minutes ago, Chris Lord said:

of course they fucking will tie it to progression?

1 hour ago, VENGA BUS said:

Bf2 Micros being removed is only temporary. Don't fall for it.

i know that, they even said they will add crystal system back in, i couldn't care less if they added for cosmetic items only, if they try to tie it back to progression it would be the dumbest thing they could do, theres been rumours of clone legion customisation, the different races being a thing again, that is what im thinking they will put in the purchasable lootboxes. 

Edited by Stiqqy

Just now, Extinct ツ said:

6b302c5e138f36851de7335b0c686d19.png

yeah they are not getting rid of crystals to be purchased.

shit will be pay to win at a later date bois,just not right now because people are mad :)

if they tie it back to progression, disney will 100% step in, the amount of negative press they will receive if they did that would be unreal and i doubt disney will let that happen to their precious star wars

1 hour ago, Stiqqy said:

if they tie it back to progression, disney will 100% step in, the amount of negative press they will receive if they did that would be unreal and i doubt disney will let that happen to their precious star wars

disney do not give a fuck

ea will get away with this like they always do

and people that have bought the game are to blame