Sign in to follow this  
Revan The Dragon

Goodbye old friend :'(

I don't want to come over as judgy and I don't want to sound like I question your intelligence, but do you realise that weapon is worth hundreds of dollars? And giving it away for free to someone on the internet is probably not worth it, at all...

Seems odd, that's all.

4 hours ago, Finnley said:

I don't want to come over as judgy and I don't want to sound like I question your intelligence, but do you realise that weapon is worth hundreds of dollars? And giving it away for free to someone on the internet is probably not worth it, at all...

Seems odd, that's all.

I know it's worth a lot. Genuinely I regret giving it away like I did, but I felt like (excuse me being edgy here) with all the bad memories I had attached to it, it just wasn't valued to me anymore. Honestly I don't even know how much it was worth, I just know it was somewhere around a thousand dollars. I've had it for too long and never considered selling it so I never bothered to look into it.

God I can only feel sorry for you, but I feel like I just saw a well built gaming pc being beaten until its motherboard bled electrons. RIP.