Gunstar

ESL Outbreak Summer 2016

16 minutes ago, Jamie said:

All I ask is that please do not make a big mistake when picking the teams. And this means going purely off of rank and going highest rank, lowest rank, 2nd highest, 2nd lowest etc.

Ranks are such a shit way of determining how decent a player is. You have people signed up to this event who are a certain 'rank' but have either lost skill due to being away, or simply have it being non-existant due to being boosted by cheaters.

Let's hope the hosts have a decent head on their shoulders when picking the teams.

We aren't doing the teams on ranks, the only reason we asked for them is in case we have the odd player who we haven't got any idea about.  I've played with many of you already and I have an idea of what rank you truly are, whether that is higher or lower than what you state.

3 hours ago, nick said:

mike the last 2v2 didn't go too well 

It went pretty well considering it was me and vengence against you and sovman. You guys should be ashamed for not stomping us hehe. USP 24-23 lost because we lost a round because you randomly started OT hehe, Ak 16-13. And awp you guys got rekt :5:

11 minutes ago, Oldmike said:

It went pretty well considering it was me and vengence against you and sovman. You guys should be ashamed for not stomping us hehe. USP 24-23 lost because we lost a round because you randomly started OT hehe, Ak 16-13. And awp you guys got rekt :5:

skid nick cant get 2 kills with awp, i think i broke my arm carrying him.:x:

20 minutes ago, Substick said:

We aren't doing the teams on ranks, the only reason we asked for them is in case we have the odd player who we haven't got any idea about.  I've played with many of you already and I have an idea of what rank you truly are, whether that is higher or lower than what you state.

ok good, just checkin.

***UPDATE***

We are now ready to move on to the team draft picks! We will meet in the Small Council Chambers on Tuesday the 21st at 8 pm (upcoming Tuesday), please don't be late. It shouldn't take too long, maybe around 30 mins. If you have been picked to be a captain, we will be expecting you to show up.

Captains:

• Unseen
  • Oldmike
  • Jamie
  • Nick
  • Simi
  • Thunder
  • Fluxy
  • Sovman

Spoken to most of you about it already, If I haven't please let me know if you can make it (please try to, otherwise kinda ruins it). The way it will work will be explained to you on the day.

Other Information:
- There will be 8 teams and 2 groups, if you haven't figured it out already. Top 2 teams from each group will move on to knockouts.
- The 1v1 tournament will be a 32 player knockout format.
- Prizes: £50 for the winning team, a case & key each for 2nd place. MVP of tournament gets M4A1S-Cyrex FN. 1v1 Winner gets  Stattrack Ak-47 Point Disarray FT. Oh and empty wallets.
- As said before, there will be 2 matches played every Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 and finishing around 11 30th June to 30th July. Schedules and Groups will be up shortly after drafts.
- 1v1s start a week earlier and brackets/schedules will be up by next week.
- All information (brackets, schedules, stream, stats etc) will be displayed nicely on a ESL dedicated page on the forums. (Coming Soon)
- Still looking for 2-3 people for the 5v5 and 1v1 tournament, if you wanna join contact one of the event hosts :D

Thanks, hopefully it will be a fun event because me, Substick and Gibby have and will be putting a LOT of time into this for you guys. At the end of the day, this is just a bit of fun so let's keep it that way. :beer:

Edited by Gunstar

24 minutes ago, UnSeen said:

Oldmike...Jamie...Nick...Simi...Thunder...Fluxy...Sovman...

u ma rivals

Im still ur biggest rival, ez

On 18/06/2016 at 04:04, Gunstar said:

***UPDATE***

We are now ready to move on to the team draft picks! We will meet in the Small Council Chambers on Tuesday the 21st at 8 pm (upcoming Tuesday), please don't be late. It shouldn't take too long, maybe around 30 mins. If you have been picked to be a captain, we will be expecting you to show up.

Captains:

• Unseen
  • Oldmike
  • Jamie
  • Nick
  • Simi
  • Thunder
  • Fluxy
  • Sovman

Spoken to most of you about it already, If I haven't please let me know if you can make it (please try to, otherwise kinda ruins it). The way it will work will be explained to you on the day.

Other Information:
- There will be 8 teams and 2 groups, if you haven't figured it out already. Top 2 teams from each group will move on to knockouts.
- The 1v1 tournament will be a 32 player knockout format.
- Prizes: £50 for the winning team, a case & key each for 2nd place. MVP of tournament gets M4A1S-Cyrex FN. 1v1 Winner gets  Stattrack Ak-47 Point Disarray FT. Oh and empty wallets.
- As said before, there will be 2 matches played every Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 and finishing around 11 30th June to 30th July. Schedules and Groups will be up shortly after drafts.
- 1v1s start a week earlier and brackets/schedules will be up by next week.
- All information (brackets, schedules, stream, stats etc) will be displayed nicely on a ESL dedicated page on the forums. (Coming Soon)
- Still looking for 2-3 people for the 5v5 and 1v1 tournament, if you wanna join contact one of the event hosts :D

Thanks, hopefully it will be a fun event because me, Substick and Gibby have and will be putting a LOT of time into this for you guys. At the end of the day, this is just a bit of fun so let's keep it that way. :beer:

***UPDATE 2***

Just a reminder, we need the captains tonight at 8pm (UK Time). More information and questions will be answered during the meeting.

Captains:

• Unseen
  • Oldmike
  • Jamie
  • Nick
  • Simi
  • Thunder
  • Fluxy
  • Jojo (Replaced Sovman)

Spoken to all of you and all of you agreed youd be there, so expecting everyone to be there. If you aren't there, you will be put into a shit team :)

Thanks, see you guys there.

@UnSeen @Fluxy @Jamie @Simi #juandeag @Bot_guro @Oldmike @nick @Thunder 

Edited by Gunstar

3 hours ago, Gunstar said:

Just a reminder, we need the captains tonight at 8pm (UK Time).