Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

Dlore so I can sell it, ezpz

Would you rather be rich and married to a girl you got on with fairly well or poor and with a girl you loved entirely?

Obviously swap for guys/galz if necessary

You drunk :P

Would you rather speak any language fluently or be able to talk to and understand animals.

Not answering eraser i see, am i not good enough?

i'd rather speak any language fluently because it would help me get a lot of jobs and travelling would be a lot easier knowing what the people are saying in different countries

Would you rather have no feet or no hands?

(Don't know if its been said because this thread has 80+ pages, and i cba to look through it)

£100.000 Every month. I can spend slowly and save in the long term, I could buy a Dennis Lawnmower

cricket.jpg

and that would keep me occupied for a month. The second month I could buy a Toyota GT86 Cosworth and afford the insurance for it. I'd then also buy every cleaning product under the sun to keep it in good shape, I'd have a garage like this:

PxdKUqo.jpg

In the third month I'd buy Hypixel and close it down just for fun.

Before I know it, I'd have that £1.200.000.

Would you rather have mints with rice OR vinegar with cereal?

Mints with rice, because im not a sour cunt.

Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future?

See into future definitely. The past is.. the past. Not important anymore. You gotta keep moving forward in life. Imagine all the stuff you could predict/invent beforehand :O

Would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once to stop it?

See into future definitely. The past is.. the past. Not important anymore. You gotta keep moving forward in life. Imagine all the stuff you could predict/invent beforehand :O

Would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once to stop it?

you can change the future if you can change the past btw.

anyway there is no answer to your qeustion. i would seriously end myself if i have to choose between that. and tbh that qeustion is pretty messed up bro are you okay?. but if i had to choose i would join and move to the other side of the earth.

Would you rather make a new discovery or improve on what already exists?

It depends on what im improving on /discovering. If i could choose then most likely would want to discover something new (aliens??!)

Would you rather win one million pound in the lottery and be able to keep it, or win 100 million pound and have to give it all to charity?

you can change the future if you can change the past btw.

anyway there is no answer to your qeustion. i would seriously end myself if i have to choose between that. and tbh that qeustion is pretty messed up bro are you okay?. but if i had to choose i would join and move to the other side of the earth.

Would you rather make a new discovery or improve on what already exists?

LOL. Yeah I'm fine. I just couldn't think of anything good and found this on google :P

I would chose the 100 million pounds because it better to do something good for someone else then for yourself.

Would you rather break your teeth with a hammer or use the hammer to break your fingers?

(good answer btw, actual morals rather than a cunt gg)

Probably break my teeth and get dentures. I couldn't write pithy comments without my fingers.

Would you rather be yourself and unhappy or be someone you consider utterly inferior to yourself and be happy?