Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

i will pick the forums cuz cs go and the server is my life now

Would you rather jump on a hotdog naked or hit your face whit a knife

the idea if that you reply to the latest post.

Anyway - 100 cars or my house? I'd pick my house as it needs a good clean & I live in it.

Jump on a hotdog naked or hit your face whit a knife - Hit my face with a knife because the majority of a knife is actually rather safe.

Would you rather play JB until you have enough credits to buy everything or just donate to get everything?

I will have to say donate because I would have to play 24/7 for like 5 years to be able to buy EVERYTHING.

Would you rather be a billionaire but hated by everyone or poor but loved by everyone?

billionare and hated by everyone , fuck the haters , haters gonna hate , btw im rich so i dont care :P

Would you rather be a famous footballplayer or a famous basketballplayer ?

Football player for sure.

Would you rather be able to free kill anyone you wanted or having any gun you wish at the start of each round as a T?

Mcdonalds ofcourse , aint nobody got time for that , ieuww justin bibah :P

Would you rather be a rich famous footballplayer but you know that you will die one die on the field or be a poor to middleclass person but you know you will die because you are to old like around 90 years old

Mcdonalds ofcourse , aint nobody got time for that , ieuww justin bibah :P

Would you rather be a rich famous footballplayer but you know that you will die one die on the field or be a poor to middleclass person but you know you will die because you are to old like around 90 years old

Middleclass m8, work my way to the top.

Would you rather freeze to death, or be burnt alive?

Freeze to death

Would you rather orgasm every time you sneeze/fart or have an extended orgasm everytime you pee (which isnt as frequent)?

I'm gonna have to choose everytime I pee because it's easier to control it than sneezing/farting and that would save me from public orgasms, I would just have to pee when no1s arround.

Would you rather have op bunny hop scripts that would make the mini games in JB easier and rebeling aswell or having wallhacks so you could see where everyone is as T and CT? (You wouldn't get banned for using either of them btw)

Wh xD I could see if Ct's are coming or not when i rebel all the time on T fack the minigames. Then on ct i can find those rebellers etc.

Would you rather eat fish eyes or dung beetles in the jungle?

fish eyes , well the little fishes like nemo :P

Would you rather cut of your niples or pull out all your nails?

Fking hell that gave me chills.... I would say nipples I guess it would be easier and less painful, Ithe nails would grow back but fk that rip niples.

Would you rather cut an arm or a leg off?

i would cut a leg of cuz that is replaceable .

Would you rather live in a world with zombies or in a world with vampires and werewolfs ?

Vampires and Werewolves, as zombies are everywhere and usually means the apocalypse due to the disease being widespread. Whereas vampires and werewolves are usually in secluded areas e.g. Transylvania etc.

Would you rather read a really good book or watch a mediocre TV show?

Thats a good one... I have really loved some books that I've read in the past like harry potter and lord of the rings, haven't really found any others which I liked so much. So i'd rather read the book

Would you rather go without food for 24 hours or electricity for 24 hours?