Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

I would just be myself and unhappy because you dont have to be happy to live you know. Its just your actions that depends for mankind.

Would you rather save endangered spiece of animal or save someone who you really hate.

I would just be myself and unhappy because you dont have to be happy to live you know. Its just your actions that depends for mankind.

Would you rather save endangered spiece of animal or save someone who you really hate.

Damn this is hard, it depends who the person is? Is it someone who I despise but do not know e.g. Ellen Pao? In which case I would save the endangered species. But if it was someone who I knew that I hated, I would save that person because even though I know some cunts, I don't think they deserve to die.

Would you rather be good in all sports across the board (so like rugby, football, tennis, badminton, rowing etc.) or be insanely pro at just one?

I'd probably go for Harry Potter world, the thought of being able to make food materialise sounds very appealing.

Would you rather be able to pause/resume time at your own will or be able to travel in time? (bare in mind the consequences of actions and all that)

Pause and resume time, i could sleep for more hours, think about whats happening in a situation im in. I don't really need to travel in time because if i don't know whats happening i could get myself killed. Whether as pausing/resuming time is fine although i don't really know the consequences for this.

Would you rather have no one show up to your wedding or funeral?

Funeral, I wouldn't care, and less suffering for the people who would've gone to the funeral.

Would you rather know the date of your death or the cause of your death?

Live 10 years that last 100 years each. I could improve more in life because that's a millennium worth of time.

Would you rather wear a snowsuit in the Saharan desert or be naked in Antartica?

phwoar, that's a good one.

I'd saaaay.... Snowsuit in the Sahara (as crazy as it sounds) because I think having SOMETHING is better than nothing when it comes to extreme weather. (Plus you didn't say I couldn't modify it ;) )

Would you rather be caught up in an Alien invasion or a catastrophic natural disaster?

phwoar, that's a good one.

I'd saaaay.... Snowsuit in the Sahara (as crazy as it sounds) because I think having SOMETHING is better than nothing when it comes to extreme weather. (Plus you didn't say I couldn't modify it ;) )

Would you rather be caught up in an Alien invasion or a catastrophic natural disaster?

Alien Invasion, because if it would come to the point where I die. Atleast I can die knowing that there is someone else out there in the universe! :)

Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon?

oops now i get it, well i would chose world war 3 then . So i can defend my people and bring peace lel , but also a warriors death seems nice so you have died at least for something thats important like Jihad you know.

Would you rather use crocodile drugs or smoke every day at least 2 packs of sigarettes ?