Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

oops now i get it, well i would chose world war 3 then . So i can defend my people and bring peace lel , but also a warriors death seems nice so you have died at least for something thats important like Jihad you know.

Would you rather use crocodile drugs or smoke every day at least 2 packs of sigarettes ?

2 packs of cigarettes for sure, Krokodil just fks you up really fast :)

Would you rather eat you own poop or drink a mix of 3 strangers piss?

oops now i get it, well i would chose world war 3 then . So i can defend my people and bring peace lel , but also a warriors death seems nice so you have died at least for something thats important like Jihad you know.

Would you rather use crocodile drugs or smoke every day at least 2 packs of sigarettes ?

Why choose these two options Blyss xD

But if I have to choose I'd pick my own poop at least I know what's in it :|.

Would you rather participate in Necrophilia every single day or cut your genitals off?

Why choose these two options Blyss xD

But if I have to choose I'd pick my own poop at least I know what's in it :|.

Would you rather participate in Necrophilia every single day or cut your genitals off?

Rip genitals.

Would you rather being able to do any drug without any consequence or eat anything you want also without any consequence?

Hear their minds.

Would you rather kill your friends in the hunger games or go to world war 3 with no allies to help your country.

I'm gonna guess you mean actual irl HG and not the JB one so I would go to WW3 with no hesitation I would never kill people I love I'd rather die.

Would you rather kill your 95 year old parents that are pretty much almost dead or killing yourself?

i guesss killing them because it will be more harder for them to accept that i would die for them. they would propably die as well because they would be heartbroken. if they had the same option they would chosen theirselves definitly.

Would you rather earn money by gaming or get the double of it by quit gaming and never game again ?

i will pick the forums cuz cs go and the server is my life now

Would you rather jump on a hotdog naked or hit your face whit a knife

the idea if that you reply to the latest post.

Anyway - 100 cars or my house? I'd pick my house as it needs a good clean & I live in it.

Jump on a hotdog naked or hit your face whit a knife - Hit my face with a knife because the majority of a knife is actually rather safe.

Would you rather play JB until you have enough credits to buy everything or just donate to get everything?