Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

Dota 2, I've played neither and and i've only seen the trailer for dota 2 and it looked interesting. but i hear league is better

Live a luxury mansion that happens to be in a toilet that is being used a lot or live in a cardboard box on the street?

Id rather live in a cardboard box.

Would you rather try to beat gaffer in an arm wrestle for 100 keys, or try to 1v2 Lewis and Landshark (aim map) for 200 keys? If you lose you have to give out your entire inventory.

I legit almost cried with happiness

ITS BACK EVERYONE

THE WOULD YOU RATHER THREAD IS IN BUSINESS

1v2 land shark and Lewis with an awp :) ez

Would you rather play a gather with cheese puff on your team or play with stiqqy on the opposite team?

#gatherhero

#attentionspanofamoth

rip ur inventory

cheese on my team so i could just laugh it off, playing stiqqy gives me migraines.

challenge d2 mid as ct against fluxy with awp or 1v1 aim map twist?

that reply doesn't even make sense

Pingu as I have snus jenta perm blocked.

Would you rather be forced to watch 10 hours of 2 girls 1 cup looped, or listen to 10 hours of a screamer at low volume, looped?

3 word story is just a shitfest we have had like 3 of them in the past. At least here you actually gotta think about some clever questions, cmon Skeff you can't be serious.

kill in console.

Would you rather hold Mirage A bombsite SOLO against a train of 10 legit silver 1s, or against 2 global elites?

Right. Everyone stop.

Please do not let this thread turn out like last time, don't just post random one word shit. Please more imagination!! And take time to give your answer as well, don't just say one word.

No pizza, because that's means if I'm not eating pizza I'll be eating Chinese takeaway and I prefer that :)

Would you rather fight in the gladiator arena in Ancient Rome or at the battle of Waterloo? Reasons why!!

Fight at the Battle of Waterloo. According to historians, 98% of gladiators died (Actually 9.5%, according to http://legvi.tripod.com/gladiators/id2.html), whereas only 55% of people who fought in the Battle of Waterloo died. This gives me better chances are living, which I'm all for. However, I'm sure the victors of the gladiator arena were better treated, which gave me some thoughts.

Would you rather pull all your nails off, or pull all your teeth out?

Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Waterloo (Losses over Strength)

Edited by Guest

GOD SAVE THE FUCKING QUEEN, IT'S LIKE MY BABY BEING BORN AGAIN!

Despite the former being a lot more painful - i'd go with it as my nails aren't as important as my teeth.

Would you rather

Create a 350m long cardboard run which is completely covered and drenched with 20 years worth of jordans sweat and hair grease and slide down it belly and face down, then crawl your way back up with your tounge taking it all up and at the end have chris lord slap his penis on you telling you you've been a bad boy and takes away whatever ob privileges you have

OR

Increase your bumhole to 3x it's size (not that big) and try for 10 hours hard fucking pushing bennevis's head out of your asshole?

1560672_10202992284035671_8294048943429291000_n.jpg?oh=56f23073c470d32bc984d19a2b72d280&oe=56290D04