Sign in to follow this  
Rory

Decent mobile games

I spent around an hour and a half on a train commute each day and have been trying to find something to fill that time other than shit posting on various forums.

It seems incredibly difficult to find a decent mobile game these days - I would even be prepared to spend 10 quid or more just to get one.

I'm not talking about any freemium games btw, like a complete game that you buy and play as much as you want.

Any have some good suggestions? Any genre

8 minutes ago, Rory said:

I spent around an hour and a half on a train commute each day and have been trying to find something to fill that time other than shit posting on various forums.

It seems incredibly difficult to find a decent mobile game these days - I would even be prepared to spend 10 quid or more just to get one.

I'm not talking about any freemium games btw, like a complete game that you buy and play as much as you want.

Any have some good suggestions? Any genre

I think Nintendo released a mario game for £10 pounds, haven't played it myself but it's probably good

3 minutes ago, Sniffles said:

I think Nintendo released a mario game for £10 pounds, haven't played it myself but it's probably good

Its a freemium I'm pretty sure.

I heard it's pretty decent but yeah, looking for a complete experience, probs just going to have to emulate but most of them are janky.