Rory

What is your most controversial opinion?

2 hours ago, BIBS said:

Being trans is ok, only if you've been born a hermaphrodite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23230954-600-transgender-people-have-different-brain-activity-when-touched/

please get your information from ACTUAL scientists and not these idiot youtubers that you probably watch

2 hours ago, Rory said:

Yeah.. purposely putting billions into the hands of an unregulated, criminally ran black market is a great idea. 

???

pRoFiT 

On 11/12/2017 at 19:51, Rory said:

Yeah.. purposely putting billions into the hands of an unregulated, criminally ran black market is a great idea. 

???

Not about the money, legalizing weed is going to make it much more available and normal to smoke on a regular basis greatly increasing not only the chance of someone getting hooked (especially with all this "oh weed isn't bad for you its natural" bullshit), but also increasing the chance that they may try another more harmful drug such as cocaine and from that habit stemming to heroin or even worse. It's a step that will make it much easier for people to get hooked on such harmful things. I'm not going to say that your wrong but in the grand scheme of things legalizing it is just going to end worse than if it were to stay illegal imo.

6 minutes ago, ★ Chus said:

Not about the money, legalizing weed is going to make it much more available and normal to smoke on a regular basis greatly increasing not only the chance of someone getting hooked (especially with all this "oh weed isn't bad for you its natural" bullshit), but also increasing the chance that they may try another more harmful drug such as cocaine and from that habit stemming to heroin or even worse. It's a step that will make it much easier for people to get hooked on such harmful things. I'm not going to say that your wrong but in the grand scheme of things legalizing it is just going to end worse than if it were to stay illegal imo.

Well at least Smoking and Alcohol has none of these nasty side effects. 

sgIt3jE.gif

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Well at least Smoking and Alcohol has none of these nasty side effects.

Ok, their legal why not add another thing for people to get hooked on and die as a consequence of it. That would be smart, wouldn't it?????

Just now, Danny said:

Fuck it, lets make medication illegal too then.

:>

I honestly can't tell if this is a bait or not? What are you arguing for here? What qualities do weed, alcohol, and tobacco have that compare with medication? Like none of these are going to help you when you have an infection? Medication can be hooked on ill admit but it is so vital in many peoples lives such as mine to keeping either them or their family alive. +Medications saving a lot more people than its killing anyways :hmm:

26 minutes ago, ★ Chus said:

I honestly can't tell if this is a bait or not? What are you arguing for here? What qualities do weed, alcohol, and tobacco have that compare with medication? Like none of these are going to help you when you have an infection? Medication can be hooked on ill admit but it is so vital in many peoples lives such as mine to keeping either them or their family alive. +Medications saving a lot more people than its killing anyways :hmm:

myb u need some weed to chill the fk out

You haven't heard of Weed being used for medicinal purposes?

:banter:

(Isn't alcohol used for sterilization?)

Edited by Danny

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

You haven't heard of Weed being used for medicinal purposes?

Difference between being prescribed weed and being prescribed medicine? You can't just go around and get any medicine whenever you want why should weed be any different?

5 minutes ago, ★ Chus said:

Difference between being prescribed weed and being prescribed medicine? You can't just go around and get any medicine whenever you want why should weed be any different?

chus stop embarrassing yourself,please just stop,i beg mercy for you.

Edited by Extinct ツ