Sign in to follow this  
IrishChamp

You're trapped on a desert island with two companions from OB for 1 year. Who do you choose and why?

Here I thought I'd be useful with my bullshit knowledge on everything but guess you'd all just kill yourselves from hearing about France's war of succession for the 9th Time.

Venga because we'd actually be able to agree on the fact we'd fucking die if we don't work our asses off and shit would be done. And I need someone to keep me sane with BS memes all the time.

Eraser because you just need some of that PMA when your stuck on a deserted fucking island.

Tbh, I'd probably be fine on my own but whatev

@Kai because we're both gods at life so being on a desert island would be no problem, it's actually something that I would love to do.

We don't need anyone else so I guess we could take Pasickle or Rachel because "i'll just kms :crying:". I love boxing so their corpse would make a fine punching bag.

Edited by Blyss

4 hours ago, Blyss said:

@Kai because we're both gods at life so being on a desert island would be no problem, it's actually something that I would love to do.

We don't need anyone else so I guess we could take Pasickle or Rachel because "i'll just kms :crying:". I love boxing so their corpse would make a fine punching bag.

Fairs

I'd choose venga, since he is a smart guy and looks like can keep his head in stressing situation.

And some muscle too for survival purposes so weezy. Also we'd learn dutch to keep ourselves busy and I could teach them Spanish so maybe could work out.

13 hours ago, Raw said:

I'd choose liutvi and ginger, those gopniks can make vodka out of anything with their slav skills, so drunk all day. Gives me at least a purpose when i'm there.

papa mestan show to you secret gopnik grandfather recipe for boil rakia from cactus, ezz 1 year :beer:

mintlaw and major chaos

Edited by Liutvi Mestan