Sign in to follow this  
Finnley

Favorite childhood music

Hello guys once again. 

I am on a quest to make the forums more interesting for newer players in our community. The thing I do most when I am on my pc is watch videos of all kinds of youtubers and listen to music that just pops into my head as I am playing games. So I am going to kind of revive the media section, which is originally meant to be a sharing point of your daily internet finds or interests. If you think this is a stupid cause, I am asking you friendly to not post on these posts. Let's just stay on topic.

Today I thought of a song that I used to replay over and over again when I was like 10 or something. The song is Dutch, but I have seen people with different languages like it eitherway. Share the songs you spammed when you were younger! Even if it was the Crazy Frog :spooky: (spammed that one as well :| )

it's pretty edgy, I know B)

5 minutes ago, Finnley said:

@Blyss Did you Youtube also read you like an open book and put all the right songs in the sidebar?

yup I was wondering if it was because I've had this youtube acc since back then

i'm feeling so nostalgic right now god i miss those days

edit: HOLY SHIT 

me and some friends recorded a guy from our class dancing and singing this and it became the biggest meme in our school.

(i'll try not to spam this thread anymore)

Edited by Blyss

Before I developed my current music taste I was into quite a lot of pop. I had quite a few CDs including Darius, Westlife and Blue. Just listening to them now and they're still good.

I also had NOW 50 which had some banging tunes.

Also had two albumns from The Anthems, this is were I started to differentiate my music taste but some are still old classics.

After starting to drift towards indie and rock music I began listening to metal because I enjoyed what I heard on guitar hero, hence why I'm into quite heavy music.

@Cereal easy goals from the halfway line :D

this one was the shit for me from fifa 06, kept playing it on repeat in game 

then this band performed at eurovision and god i loved it, live perfomance sucks a bit but the song is amazing

@Skeff Sum 41... you just reminded me of  BFMV, My Chemical Romance, Offspring, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, S.O.A.D, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rise Against,Three Days Grace, Metallica, Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden....  GOD DELETE THIS THREAD :((((

and ye I listen to everything rock,pop,dnb,hiphop,korean weeb shit, you name it.