Sign in to follow this  
Finnley

Favorite childhood music

16 minutes ago, Finnley said:

Just remembered this song, I have absolutely no clue what it's about. @Storm @Blyss maybe you do? It's a pretty good tune still, not going to lie.

HOLY SHIT THAT SONG

La Camisa Negra is spanish for ''The Black Shirt''. If I'm not mistaken the singers girfriend doesn't love him anymore so her love for him ''died'' hence why he's "wearing" a black shirt like you do when someone dies. Correct me if i'm wrong Storm 

40 minutes ago, SonyTwan said:

cos people are fucking dumb posting huge lists of songs (especially from the same artist) which we aren't even going to click on anyway
nobody cares

First sensible thing u posted in the forums in a very long time. gratz.

Nice thread Finn, so much nostalgiaaa. Most of the ones I used to listen to and remember have been posted by Blyss e.g

8 hours ago, Blyss said:

Surprised no one posted this yet, spent my teenage listening to this OVERUSED piece of shit :spooky:

Edited by Gunstar

@Gunstar good old Linkin Park doesn't even need to be mentioned :halo:

Ive spent the day listening to old songs because of this thread and I found this one which was used in almost every single fucking soldier front fragmovie because of the youtube copyright thingie which made you switch to one of their songs and ppl just used this one:

am I the only one that can't fucking stand this shit anymore? I liked it but it got worse than fucking darude sandstorm

same with this one

INSTA MUTE

oh god and the old wwe songs, hoobastank, finger eleven, poets of the fall, sick puppies, 3 doors down, sr71.... fucking hell i can't stop remembering old jewels 

Edited by Blyss