Extinct ツ

Extinct`s Re-re-app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Extinct ツ.

Date of Birth: August 3rd 1999.

Country/Location: Dublin,Ireland.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68221357.

Games Played: Csgo,League and many more. 

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 1 year and half i think.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Happiness and joy with many lol`s and lmao`s.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Matas,I was born in Lithuania,lived in Ireland most of my life.I`m a chill guy, love the community but I have been away for quite a while the for past 3-4 months but I`m back from the dead (got run over by a cow #justirishthings).Not really anything else to say, Thanks for reading.

Is this your first post?: No it is not.

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?: Nope.

Never really knew Extinct until we ended up in the same team in the outbreak ESL tournament and before that I didn't know him at all since I was quite a new member, anyways after that (I think that's when he left us) I had no contacts with him, not even friends with him on steam and I completely forgot about him just a week or two after the tournament. However earlier this month i saw him in one of the teamspeak channels and I was like oh I remember this guy but I didn't really say hello or anything but after just a few days he joined my mix room and said "hey abso, you still a cock sucker?" and I thought omg what a troll but then after playing a few mixes/gathers we got really close, like really close and it's not gay if I say no homo so back off ty :) after playing a LOT of games together he even added me on snapchat and we kept on talking and playing, today I see him as one my favorite players of OB and as many people above said I still see him as a member and he doesn't need his application accepted to prove that, he is a member in our hearts as long as he doesn't leave us again :) I'm not gonna leave a +1 neither a -1, you decide after reading all of this also sorry for my miss spelling and bad grammar  <3

kind regards Absolute to my very good friend Extinct now 

19 hours ago, Absolute zero said:

Never really knew Extinct until we ended up in the same team in the outbreak ESL tournament and before that I didn't know him at all since I was quite a new member, anyways after that (I think that's when he left us) I had no contacts with him, not even friends with him on steam and I completely forgot about him just a week or two after the tournament. However earlier this month i saw him in one of the teamspeak channels and I was like oh I remember this guy but I didn't really say hello or anything but after just a few days he joined my mix room and said "hey abso, you still a cock sucker?" and I thought omg what a troll but then after playing a few mixes/gathers we got really close, like really close and it's not gay if I say no homo so back off ty :) after playing a LOT of games together he even added me on snapchat and we kept on talking and playing, today I see him as one my favorite players of OB and as many people above said I still see him as a member and he doesn't need his application accepted to prove that, he is a member in our hearts as long as he doesn't leave us again :) I'm not gonna leave a +1 neither a -1, you decide after reading all of this also sorry for my miss spelling and bad grammar  <3

kind regards Absolute to my very good friend Extinct now 

Nice Fanfiction. :ok:

Definitely ready to be a member again with all your activity and integration. +1 :y::y:

You've passed your trial, gratz Extinct.

You are now an official member of the community and can enjoy all of the benefits of membership. Message an admin to be invited to the member's steam group.

All the best,
The OB Staff