Sign in to follow this  
JamesG

TheJamesG's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: TheJamesG

Date of Birth: 18/7/2000

Country/Location: England/Watford

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37854122

Games Played:  Football Manager (09-16), CS:GO, Gmod, Cities Skylines, Left for Dead 2, Papers, Please, Rocket League, GTA V, Payday 2

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? A year in August I Believe.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? Always around TS, always up for a competitive too. I'll also always join in GTA

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm from England, I'm 15 and hold a Watford Season Ticket

Is this your first post? Nope

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? Nope

Edited by TheJamesG

Talks why to much when it is not needed. -1 you need to improve, you have toned down a bit since last ban but not enough to become MEMBER sorry.

I really do hope you become Member in the future.

Rich coming from me lol

Edited by LordVectric
Forgot to add stuff

4 minutes ago, LordVectric said:

Talks why to much when it is not needed. -1 you need to improve, you have toned down a bit since last ban but not enough to become MEMBER sorry.

Doesnt intergrates with the community that much, sorry but i give you -1

STOP ASKING SO MANY FUCKING QUESTIONS.

WHY?

Edited by DannyS

25 minutes ago, LordVectric said:

Rich coming from me lol

k

Doesn't talk to much, +1 Dont need to improve, You have have changed a lot since the ban and for the good so enough to become MEMBER.

I hope you get it James GL

Edited by NotRJayy

I think it's odd the way almost everybody in TS agreed on you being one of the worst members EVER to slip through the cracks and now half of the community is pro having you as a member :spooky:

Imo you disgraced yourself in your previous behaviour as member and don't deserve it back so quickly. If I had to take your recent behaviour in a vacuum and say yes or no then it'd be a yes, but your past sticks to you and for the amount of annoying shit you made the whole community put up with, I think you can be rightfully declined this time.