Oldmike Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name:

OLDMIKE

Country/Location:

The Netherlands, Ede.

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:14863469

Games Played:

I've played loads of games from FPS to MMO to Racing and many more. Really started playing serious when my uncle introduced me to Counter Strike at the age of 11. Also that's when i joined TASK, owned by my uncle. When TASK was still very active, i used to play competive CS at a high level. For as now i'm sticking to CS:GO and Rocket League mainly, reason being, i play on a potato.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

Estimate of 6-7 months. Also nearly everyday on teamspeak.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I've been around for long enough to know how everything goes in the OB community. Always friendly and open towards new people, if people do something wrong i'll kindly explain what they did wrong instead of shouting at them. Can script a little bit, might be useful some day. Other than that, like to joke around sometimes but serious if nessecary.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I love playing games obviously. Other than that, i spend my time with friends and going to the gym. On occasion, i'll go "clubbing" and having a drink with friends. After coming out of a 5 year relationship i find myself loads of free time which i will enjoy for the time being :). Was going to university, dentist school, this year. Unfortunately i dropped out, will definitely continue next year again!

Is this your first post?

No.

Have you been around for less than a month? (This includes Teamspeak and forums)

No.

"Can script a little bit" ;) ;)

Jokes aside I like you and I've never had any issues with you on the server which is already a big plus for me

Good luck with your application.

Accusing me of scripting because i'm a better bhopper than you ? :o :D

Jk hehe, thanks!

Always playing gathers and mixes well integrated.As peopled said your really chilled and cool guy.

your also a kz and Bhop king :D

+1

Damn ede, very close to me!

Anyway, i see here and there and you never are really toxic, really chilled guy. Fun to play with so you'll get my +1

Although you could improve on activity.

Edited by Guest

I know I'm kind of repeating what everyone else has already said, but Mike is one of the most relaxed and friendly people on the server. He's very involved within the community, as I've played JB, Surf, Gathers and AOE with him, and during this entire time, not once have heard him raise his voice or shout. OB should be proud to have this guy as a community member!

Hey Oldmike

You've been placed on a one week trial, congratulations. Message an admin to be invited to the trial group. We would like to see you integrating with some more groups of people on TS over the next week and we encourage activity on the server and forums as usual.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Grats Mike, really fun to talk to/play mixes with. Would like to see a bit more of u on JB/Forums but definite member material. Oh and if you wanna pass your trial, make sure to turn those shitty bhop scripts off :silly1: .