Sign in to follow this  
Daffy Duck

Mondays

Missed my 10.30 alarm and wake up bleary eyed at 12 with my head pounding from another night of drunken faceit games with Fluxy. Make a coffee, feed my cats and smoke a cigarette while i wait on premiere pro to load all missing media. Edit for a few hours and take note that the mother of the bride seems terribly sad. I ponder for a wee while on why she might be sad but i dont care too much because my hangover is still lingering. I stop for lunch and watch the new episode of Fargo and the Walking dead before coming back to edit. With hangover now fully gone i'm finishing up work shortly and keeping myself amused on the /roast me section of reddit

OK.

Its late but its monday.

Believe it or not, my monday has been the same as the previous 2 mondays from when I placed my post...

So, how was your monday?

So what's the point of posting???...

Anyways, my monday was pretty boring, i had maths and english revision for tomorrow and also another repetitive lesson of product design. :x

But i just came back from town and bought a couple things for myself. :yay:

My Birthday! :yay:

Turned 19 today if anyone was wondering.

Got a surprise birthday cake from my Uni friends which was completely unexpected! Some of them I knew only for 1-2 days. Made my day.

Then got home for another birthday cake from my family.

Snapchats/messages/birthday wishes all over the place.

The only day where I feel really special :cry1:

Reading social anthropology - stupidly hard essay to write tomorrow. Nervous, no good ideas. Last essay of term, if I can get this done then I am F-R-E-E to return to Frome

wp cant wait till i hear your voice again xoxo