Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

I'd take Mcdonalds, the salary is just too good.

Would you rather eat yourself to death (get so fat you die), and be bullied in the process (as you slowly get fatter, and fatter) or have your face burned in the frying oil to the extent that it would kill you, but you would be in agony for around 20-30 seconds as your skin is burnt off?

I'd take Mcdonalds, the salary is just too good.

Would you rather eat yourself to death (get so fat you die), and be bullied in the process (as you slowly get fatter, and fatter) or have your face burned in the frying oil to the extent that it would kill you, but you would be in agony for around 20-30 seconds as your skin is burnt off?

Damn, someone has seen the old Spooks series --- I'll take the burning oil, as a fitness freak death from fatness is just a nightmare.

Would you rather be able to spit faster and longer fucking lyrics or sing really well?

Cockerels make quite a nice meal once cooked, so I'll sit on a cake and eat a cock.

Would you rather be a global elite in rank but always play absolute dogshite when with mates so they think you have been carried, or be an absolute god when playing with mates but actually be a silver so they think you should be a higher rank?

together with my family <3

Would you rather buy a brand new sports car only to total it the next day or buy a big house only for it to burn down one week later?

together with my family <3

Would you rather buy a brand new sports car only to total it the next day or buy a big house only for it to burn down one week later?

Big house, I reckon I could claim more on the insurance :P

Would you rather spend a day with your most hated relative or a childhood bully of yours?

ERM, WHAT?

Normal indian food I guess....?

Would you rather be given permission (once a day at peak time), to mow down a stack of 25 nit picking terrorists at the bottom of the cell stairs with a negev or secretly get access to the admin credit horde without anyone knowing, slowly giving yourself 50 odd credits a day?