Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

May Meetup

I'd be down for York but May is literally the start of exams, so I'd be 50/50 depending on which weekend it ends up being. One week I have 1 exam, another week 4 exams etc. Think it'd either have to be at the very start of May or wait until after exams for me.

I do realise though that a lot of people who might be interested in this might be past summer exam years, so wouldn't expect you to plan around that.

If we do anything I'd say do it after exams as the last meetup was also in a period where people in Uni/College etc.. couldn't be involved and I know I said that the next one I was involved in I'd aim to give them more of a chance.

Personally for the next meetup, I'd love to do it for longer weekend always seems so short and love go to another European country though it's hard enough to get people to organise anything. If we ever did anything outside of the UK I'd imagine it as the OB inbetweeners movie :spooky: