Sign in to follow this  
Absolute

New years resolutions!

With a couple of weeks left in the year it's time to think about what we want to do next year in order to improve ourselves as a person.

So, as a member of this community, I will be dedicating my focus to my attitude because I feel like i've been rather vexatious and overall just a flat out annoyance to some people in the past month.

Other than this I would like to gain weight and basically raise my grades and eventually get my drivers license!

So what would you like to achieve in 2017?

Not even christmas yet........Homer hasn't delivered the presents.

I'll be back in 2 weeks.

more weed mo bitches, get rich cuz pimpin aint easy

seriously though, next year is the year i get out of debt that my parents so generously put me in cant bloody wait!

also ima put more effort into learning my languages and drawing on my wacom tablet thats been sitting under my desk collecting dust!

In 2017 I would love to get great grades in my GCSE's and get good grades in specific subjects like maths and English as this will help me prevail what i am wanting to do in sixth form, (Business and economics, English language and English literature). In my predictive assessments, that i have just, i was very proud of myself in achieving these grades, A*-English literature, A-English language, A*-Maths. So hopefully i will be able to do the same in my actual exam.

Im gonna go GYM, GONNA GET FUCKING FIT,NO PAIN NO GAIN YA KNOW.GYM IS LOVE GYM IS LIFE.(posting everyday on snapchat on how fit im getting because im not insecure)

NEXT ima go fucking crazy on study,all A`s baby.

Then im not doing any more drugs because it is bad.

Then ima just live life on the edge and make so much money you guys wont even believe it.

Then ill get my drivers licence and buy my first ferrari because of all the money i made.

New year,New me. :ok:

-watch more anime

-organize my hentai folders

-finish NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA STORM REVOLUTIONs' story mode

-start cutting myself deeper, i'm a bit of a pussy ngl

-make myself look like this https://gyazo.com/1496f51623be6d5abd35ac279b2f0c6a

-finally come clean and admit that i don't have a gf and that i'm just a 21 yo anti social virgin

-apologize to the vets and admit that i'm nothing compared to their almighty power and influence in this amazing community

-stop listening to nightcore so people don't think i'm a weirdo when i'm on the bus

-stop saying that my moms car is mine

-stop saying that my moms 2nd car is mine

-find a shop where i can actually buy clothes for obese people like myself

-no more flirting with underage girls on steam and omegle

-stop trolling

1 hour ago, Blyss said:

-watch more anime

-organize my hentai folders

-finish NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA STORM REVOLUTIONs' story mode

-start cutting myself deeper, i'm a bit of a pussy ngl

-make myself look like this https://gyazo.com/1496f51623be6d5abd35ac279b2f0c6a

-finally come clean and admit that i don't have a gf and that i'm just a 21 yo anti social virgin

-apologize to the vets and admit that i'm nothing compared to their almighty power and influence in this amazing community

-stop listening to nightcore so people don't think i'm a weirdo when i'm on the bus

-stop saying that my moms car is mine

-stop saying that my moms 2nd car is mine

-find a shop where i can actually buy clothes for obese people like myself

-no more flirting with underage girls on steam and omegle

-stop trolling

Please do all of those