Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Conor has surpassed McLovin as the longest serving Owner of Outbreak

Congratulations Sir_Conor for being the longest serving Owner of our community! Conor has been the Owner for 1 year 7 months after stepping up to the position after the 3-way leadership system fell apart. McLovin served as Owner for 1 year, 6 months. Well done to him for surviving thus far!

A little bit of cool info, here is the list of previous Outbreak Owners and how long they have served for:

Sir_Conor: 1 year, 7 months
McLovin: 1 year, 6 months
Kriss: (roughly) 1 year, 1 month
Gaz: Exactly 10 months to the day.
Biggles: Exactly 6 months to the day
Wist (co owner): 2 months
Mintlou: 13 seconds

(i wanna see UnSeen on this list here eventually)

Well done to all of these guys and thanks for helping build this community to what it is today.

OK I'm a bit confused here... I remember Kriss and McLovin co-led Outbreak Community back in the CS:S days. Kriss left in early 2013 (I think), then the clan fell apart (servers died out, etc.) during the summer. I know some people said that the rebooted Outbreak has been going strong for about a year back in my re-intro post at the beginning of 2016, so I can assume that OB has been around again since the start of 2015/end of 2014. With that said, what order of leadership took place? Did McLovin and Kriss get back together and bring Sir Conor on-board for the reboot, or was it just McLovin & Sir Conor? When did Gaz & Biggles become leaders?

So that's why there's a line marking out what seems to be the start of a wall or something idk...

I don't really need to say much to show appreciation but, despite what different people's views might be of you, no one can deny the time and effort you have put into this community and (again up to perception) the progress it has made during that time. Gg Conor, keep telling me to do those deeds I guess.

In response to @Doomblade94, OB never 'stopped', there was never a 'lack of ownership' or 'non existence of OB'. It did hit lows points and arguably was just a group of friends at points, but it was always open to new people and the forum + a TS has always been around. You can get a general gist (though slightly gapped at times) from this thread: