Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

New Assault Rifle Sounds

4 hours ago, Blyss said:

you misinterpreted what I said. What I meant it that scout jumping ISN'T broken so insted of removing that they should fix stuff that IS broken. I understand your point but they just nerfed a weapon that is barely viable, if they want to remove jump scouting at least they could increase it's armor pen or something to balance it out.

keep sucking up these shitty updates that are ruining the fun of the game and i'll enjoy seeing these until the game finally dies:

660e5801c0.jpg

(ps this screenshot isn't from today so please don't go on twitch and brag about cs go being 5th)

Betting streams artificially inflated CS popularity on Twitch, I really don't think these sound updates have anything to do with it. 

Not really sure why you keep posting this picture tbh, surely if you are going to use it as your central ''CS is dying lol'' argument you should post a recent one. 

Another problem I have with you using Twitch as some sort of bench mark for a games popularity is how irrelevant it is, RuneScape is way higher than it should be for its playerbase for example, FIFA 17 has a fucking massive playerbase but its only 20k on release? Some games are more fun to watch than they are to play. 

Edited by Rory

Rather have CSGO far less popular than a shit ton of fakes just playing for skins and scamming 10 year olds. 

Jumping Scout actually requires some fucking practice and skill, probs why Blyss is crying :feelsbadman:

I like the sound of the A4 ngl it sounds pretty awesome. Haven't played the new update so no idea about the crouching and shit. But it stops spamming which is lovely.

Be back tomorrow btw. Prepared to get shit on. Fuckers.

:fu:

Also that Screenshot is crap, theres like no one watching twitch at all. Can't use that to say CS is dying Lmao.

Also Runescape is probs higher than it should really be based on cause peeps watch for nostalgia some times. Or even when they're playing. Jeez Nature running was boring lmao.

Edited by DannyS

42 minutes ago, Rory said:

Betting streams artificially inflated CS popularity on Twitch, I really don't think these sound updates have anything to do with it. 

Not really sure why you keep posting this picture tbh, surely if you are going to use it as your central ''CS is dying lol'' argument you should post a recent one. 

Another problem I have with you using Twitch as some sort of bench mark for a games popularity is how irrelevant it is, RuneScape is way higher than it should be for its playerbase for example, FIFA 17 has a fucking massive playerbase but its only 20k on release? Some games are more fun to watch than they are to play. 

this is the first time i've posted this picture?? literally found it while i was reading this thread.

also you're worse than fluxy at biting retarded baits. i dont even play cs go anymore do u really think i give a single shit lol ty for the laughs the day has been quite boring

and btw cs go is one of the most fun games to watch that's why it's usually on top 3, regardless if it's dying or not. ur point made literally no sense.

37 minutes ago, Blyss said:

this is the first time i've posted this picture?? literally found it while i was reading this thread.

also you're worse than fluxy at biting retarded baits. i dont even play cs go anymore do u really think i give a single shit lol ty for the laughs the day has been quite boring

and btw cs go is one of the most fun games to watch that's why it's usually on top 3, regardless if it's dying or not. ur point made literally no sense.

I distinctly remember you posting a picture from Twitch and linking it to how CS was dying in the chat box, so maybe not the exact picture but something very similar. Maybe you don't remember. 

Oh I am very sorry I can't immediately distinguish between a bait and someone trying to have a conversation? It seems people can interchange these terms for when it suits them and that is why its so difficult to have something than resembles a normal discussion on these forums. 

My point was that Twitch is not a completely reliable benchmark for how popular a game is because some games are more fun to play than watch and vice versa. (I literally just reworded what I wrote initially because maybe it will be easier for your alcoholic scuffed brain to comprehend)

Instead of slapping up ''Retarded baits'' on the forums and ridiculing people who reply maybe you should consider posting something of substance, you know being a representative of the community and all that. 

Edited by Rory

35 minutes ago, Rory said:

I distinctly remember you posting a picture from Twitch and linking it to how CS was dying in the chat box, so maybe not the exact picture but something very similar. Maybe you don't remember. 

Oh I am very sorry I can't immediately distinguish between a bait and someone trying to have a conversation? It seems people can interchange these terms for when it suits them and that is why its so difficult to have something than resembles a normal discussion on these forums. 

My point was that Twitch is not a completely reliable benchmark for how popular a game is because some games are more fun to play than watch and vice versa. (I literally just reworded what I wrote initially because maybe it will be easier for your alcoholic scuffed brain to comprehend)

Instead of slapping up ''Retarded baits'' on the forums and ridiculing people who reply maybe you should consider posting something of substance, you know being a representative of the community and all that. 

I do.

Conversations with randoms on the internet lol funny one. 

LMAO

I am representing the community... a community of trolls, kids and 24/7 baiting. I think I do my job pretty well thank you but don't worry I won't represent it anymore soon.

9 hours ago, GingerPopper said:

Actually i watched some videos, you can jump scout still, its just very difficult to pull of all the time, probably only pro players and higher ranks will be able to pull it off now

i hit one today does that mean im pro :P