Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

New Assault Rifle Sounds

They could be a lot worse that's for sure. Still don't know how I feel about some of them but I'll get used to it. I know I will. I fucking hated the new awp when it got released, 2 weeks later I'm still not that keen on it but I can't even remember what the old awp sounded like, in another 2 weeks time I will just consider it normal like all the other new sounds. You get used to things incredibly quickly. 

The silenced m4 does sound great in my opinion, still divided over the AK. If you just constantly tap the AK at kind of a slow rate it sounds almost exactly like the old auto snipers lol. Also, Mitch pointed out that when your spraying with the AK now you can actually hear and count the bullets in the spray, the old sound was just constant noise. 

So yeah, out of all the new sounds they are probably some of the better ones. However, changing old sounds isn't really what a lot of people have been asking for for so many years. We want better hit reg, 128 tick servers, fucking pistol running accuracy. 

Although what they have changed in new update which you guys might not have noticed is jump scouting, even at the apex of your jump with scout your still completely inaccurate now, which is good imo. 

2 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

even at the apex of your jump with scout your still completely inaccurate now, which is good imo. 

That is shit! Way to get rid of one of the most fun mechanics in the game, imo. It's not like it was OP, an awp is still far more superior and an ak or m4 in the right hands as well.

44 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

Although what they have changed in new update which you guys might not have noticed is jump scouting, even at the apex of your jump with scout your still completely inaccurate now, which is good imo. 

Actually i watched some videos, you can jump scout still, its just very difficult to pull of all the time, probably only pro players and higher ranks will be able to pull it off now

55 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

Yes jump scouting was always a lot of fun but it was kinda bs. Like, if a t gets behind the boxes top mid on mirage and just jump scouts you when you have an awp, it's so frustrating. 

So is getting 1 tapped by a deagle or ak from the same distance. If he managed to hs you with a jump shot from that distance then he fucking deserves that kill. The scout is an understimated weapon but it isn't op, jump scouting is only good if you stafe mid air so you have a better chance of avoiding some kid 1 tapping you since it's so easy to kill someone jumping behind a box, and jump strafing is something that I've only seen 1 person do in-game (apart from me) so it's quite uncommon.

btw enjoy battlefield global offensive 

lol im sorry but jump scouting takes 0 skill. Its not hard to jump and shoot at the very top of your jump. Especially if you have been playing cs for anything over like a year. Yeah it was fun but it doesn't belong in cs.  

normal jump scouting yeah but it's also insanely easy to get shot at since you literally stop at the top of your jump and it's not that easy to get a hs. i'm not even good with scout nor i care if they remove jump scouting but it doesn't make any sense when there's other stuff that's actually broken and still not fixed.

jamie I thought you were still crying in bed for a respawn??

3 minutes ago, Blyss said:

i'm not even good with scout nor i care if they remove jump scouting but it doesn't make any sense when there's other stuff that's actually broken and still not fixed.

what is dis logic men :( 

theres loads of broken stuff in CS > they fix arguably one of the most broken things ever (hint, you shouldn't be able to be totally accurate with a sniper rifle while jumping in a competitive fps) > "whats the point in fixing something when other stuff is broken?" 

like, them removing that is just another step on the long process of fixing the game bro. 

15 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

what is dis logic men :( 

theres loads of broken stuff in CS > they fix arguably one of the most broken things ever (hint, you shouldn't be able to be totally accurate with a sniper rifle while jumping in a competitive fps) > "whats the point in fixing something when other stuff is broken?" 

like, them removing that is just another step on the long process of fixing the game bro. 

you misinterpreted what I said. What I meant it that scout jumping ISN'T broken so insted of removing that they should fix stuff that IS broken. I understand your point but they just nerfed a weapon that is barely viable, if they want to remove jump scouting at least they could increase it's armor pen or something to balance it out.

keep sucking up these shitty updates that are ruining the fun of the game and i'll enjoy seeing these until the game finally dies:

660e5801c0.jpg

(ps this screenshot isn't from today so please don't go on twitch and brag about cs go being 5th)