Sign in to follow this  
YoungGerald

Young Gerald's Member app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Young Gerald

Date of Birth: 19/12/2002

Country/Location: Rotherham, UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60997827

Games Played: CSGO,Dota 2,Civ 5,Town of Salem, H1Z1:King of the Kill, Arma 2/3 and many more.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Been here since Dec 31, 2015

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?
I try to be as friendly as possible  although I will agree I may take things too far sometimes, I've tried pretty hard to integrate with all sides of the community as much as possible. Although early on I was looking for nothing else other than just to play JB I've definitely made quite a lot of friends while hanging around in ts and playing gathers. I'd say that my humor and personality is an acquired taste and I could see why you could dislike me, although i will remain as friendly as possible. The main quaility i could bring is try to be happy and level with people on certain issues and problems they may have, just in general talk, have a laugh and all be nice together i suppose.   

Tell us a little something about yourself:
Hi, my name is Jack  I'm from Rotherham (aka shithole of Yorkshire), I spend a lot of my time playing video games originally starting out with mainly console games, although my first "console" was actually PSP. I actually own 2 dogs, one being named Fudge who is 4 years old and the other being called Floss who is currently 2 months old. Weirdly the first "Jailbreak gametype I ever played was TF2 Jailbreak where it was a wasteland of freekilling and rule breaking, they even allowed typing wardens looking back on it i've got no idea how I had so much fun playing it as everything was so aids with a lack of moderation.

Is this your first post?
Nope

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?
No
(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Nominated by Substick xoxo

Edited by YoungGerald

I'm not sure I'm allowed to post here since I'm not a member,  and my opinion would be regarded worthless as haven't played JB in a while,  I still know Gerald and I might as well make a point for him being member. 

Gerald is a really nice guy,  the occasional banter here and there, tells me to 'F off'  alot,  but it's all in good faith.  As of what I've seen,  hes been really friendly to new players on the server,  and seems to get along well with the majority of the community. 

Good luck XXX

Gerald is a nice guy and has been my friend since I joined OB. He also has alot of presence on all servers.

He does sometimes slip up and do stupid shit, but hes gotten alot better since he first joined.

All in all I think he will be a good member

+1 from me good luck!

Gerald is possibly one of the most deserving nominees I have ever seen apply for member. From his voice and how he acts, he could easily be mistaken for over 13 years old. He has integrated insanely well with the community, I feel like every time I join a channel with him he can just casually chat with whoever is in there, and he seems to hold an inside joke with every single person on the teamspeak. His forum posts have become significantly better since he first joined, and each time he makes sure that he is contributing something to the topic. Just for how long he's been in this community alone he probably deserves something.

I have talked and played games with Gerald constantly since fairly soon after I joined this community, and he is one of the people that has made me thoroughly enjoy my stay here. Although he may sometimes scream down mic or brutally murder teammates in gathers, it's all in the name of having a good laugh and I've had so much fun knowing Gerald.

I'm not sure tbh I enjoy talking to you and playing with you but i feel like other will get a troll impression from you

but i feel like you have improved and a lot and i think you deserve member 

You could be watched on trial though

Gl :)

You're a top notch lad. Only complaint I have is sometimes when you're joking around and you get extremely toxic. If I'm in the channel I always know you're joking but it can come off really bad.

Good luck man, genuinely hope you get accepted :)

In all honesty their is no reason he shouldn't get member, hes a nice guy and makes an effort to keep it that way. Sometimes his immature side kicks in and he says some dumb shit but its all in good fun. Shame i'm gonna be one of the only skids left but Jack definitely deserves member.

Goodluck nerd.

-Bully's me because of a mental health issues, fuck this nerd.

Edited by Robert

what the hell. How are you 13? Seriously idk why I  thought you were like 17 or more  and thought you were already a member so I guess you already know I'm going to say. Very nice guy, got to meet you thanks to the ESL, both active in teamspeak and servers and you have already been here for quite some time. Definitely +1 from me :D

Seeing as you've been nominated I think you would be worth being put on a trial. You're active enough in the areas we require for member, you fit in well and you've been with us for quite a long time now.

+1

One of my closest friends on Jailbreak, has really good teamspeak activity, and is always playing games within the community. 

He's a great guy, and if anyone should get member, it's this guy.

Edited by Cereal